Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting ranting

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
I hate that women have the world handed to them everywhere on Earth. It’s so fucking dumb how anywhere and everywhere they are a priority!

I hate how Feminism and Liberal media has fueled impudence, shit on men, and ignore problems WE have as men! I’m tired of FAGGOTS, LESBIANS, TRANNIES, and depravity as a whole. I want something real, we all want something real, not this twisted fucked up world we live in. I don’t want to live among the faggots and normies, I need to get the fuck out of here

thats life. either rope or cope

Faggots, normoids and foids can and will only understand a language called brute force. What can you expect anything else of understanding from them?

Faggots, normoids and foids can and will only understand a language called brute force. What can you expect anything else of understanding from them?
I don’t want to fight these people though, there’s too many. I want to escape this shit more than anything

I don’t want to fight these people though I want to escape this shit more than anything
If you escape they will chase you no matter what until you turn into a corpse.

I fucking hate foids, chads, IT members, soys, bluepillers, cucks, normies, simps, larpers, fakecels and delusional mgtow retards. I want to annihilate all of them.

I hate that women have the world handed to them everywhere on Earth. It’s so fucking dumb how anywhere and everywhere they are a priority!

I hate how Feminism and Liberal media has fueled impudence, shit on men, and ignore problems WE have as men! I’m tired of FAGGOTS, LESBIANS, TRANNIES, and depravity as a whole. I want something real, we all want something real, not this twisted fucked up world we live in. I don’t want to live among the faggots and normies, I need to get the fuck out of here
I feel you bro. Most 'people' are worse then animals.

I fucking hate foids, chads, IT members, soys, bluepillers, cucks, normies, simps, larpers, fakecels and delusional mgtow retards. I want to annihilate all of them.
based

They live in a different reality not parallel to mine.

Based and Blackpilled.