Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL [Rant] Women shouldn’t be teachers

Latejulycel

Latejulycel

Banned
-
So. What’s the main problem of our society today, not including all war and famine and pollution ect? Foids. They’re being picky and trying to get freedom, trying to make themselves basically gods of their own world. And I think I know why this is.

Think back to your elementary school/middleschool experience. How many of your teachers were female? How many were male? Hell, just look at a chart of names. Foids like low paying jobs where they can be near kids, hence one of the things they keep complaining about, the wage gap. But they’re influencing our kids.

So. Here’s what we need to do incels. One of us needs to become president and force women to only be near their sons and daughters. Women should be quarrentined from our kids. Why is this? Well think of it this way. You pour cookie dough into a mould and then bake it. Depending on what mould you use it takes a different shape. Foids are the mould, and our kids are the dough, and they’re trying to change them into a feminist cookie.

If somehow you still aren’t convinced let’s think back to when men were mostly teachers and women weren’t schooled. Easily the best part of society, you’d get a wife who loves you becuase she knows nothing else. Then we segregated men and women into different schools. They fortunately learned less but still learned a bit. This means they could talk to their husbands and associate with them. This is the society I want. Boys and girls in different schools so boys can learn so much more and girls know enough to talk so a bond can be formed. But all of this is impossible if foids are teachers. Foids are meant not to be dominant. Men are. I don’t want our kids, foid or not a foid, to be taught to be recessive.

Thoughts? This was probs the rantiest post I’ve ever made

The best teachers I ever had were all males despite the fact they were less than 10% of my teachers.

Letting women indoctrinate young kids is a bad idea. Whores should be kept on leashes as extreme as that sounds. The reason why we are here in the first place is because we let women plant the idea that giving them rights was cool and progressive into our future leaders heads

Think back just 100 years, almost every major philosopher, scientist and teacher used to be male and the world was a much better place

They should not be allowed to teach after elementary. Which is more then they can handle anyways if school actually thought anything

Really? I had a really good female teacher who has helped me a lot, made me realize where some of my strengths lie and how to refine them.

Needless to say I threw all that away and became a useless fuck regardless lmfao

The best teachers I ever had were all males despite the fact they were less than 10% of my teachers.
It was the same for me, and not only in elementary/middle/high school but also at university.

However OP is high IQ af.

Hi iq
But nothing beats a young female teacher with a plump jiggly ass that moves around when she writes on the board

Hi iq
But nothing beats a young female teacher with a plump jiggly ass that moves around when she writes on the board
I never had a young foid as a teacher, only old hags lulz

Really? I had a really good female teacher who has helped me a lot, made me realize where some of my strengths lie and how to refine them.

Needless to say I threw all that away and became a useless fuck regardless lmfao
Bluepilled reply, you’re an outlier. One or two good foid teachers dosent mean we should have every other shit foid teacher.

Pretty much any female teacher I had hated me, especially the young ones. Male teachers aren't nearly as self important and immature as foid teachers

Bluepilled reply, you’re an outlier. One or two good foid teachers dosent mean we should have every other shit foid teacher.

I've only had one bad female teacher while having several terrible male ones. And that makes sense when you think about it, bluepilled values are being spread by all normies and not overwhelmingly women or are you saying that male cucktear users tend to be better or less common than female ones?

This is just your typical conservative cope.

Shit, this thread was poster on IT. I gotta change my avatar and signature again. :kys:

So. What’s the main problem of our society today, not including all war and famine and pollution ect? Foids. They’re being picky and trying to get freedom, trying to make themselves basically gods of their own world. And I think I know why this is.

Think back to your elementary school/middleschool experience. How many of your teachers were female? How many were male? Hell, just look at a chart of names. Foids like low paying jobs where they can be near kids, hence one of the things they keep complaining about, the wage gap. But they’re influencing our kids.

So. Here’s what we need to do incels. One of us needs to become president and force women to only be near their sons and daughters. Women should be quarrentined from our kids. Why is this? Well think of it this way. You pour cookie dough into a mould and then bake it. Depending on what mould you use it takes a different shape. Foids are the mould, and our kids are the dough, and they’re trying to change them into a feminist cookie.

If somehow you still aren’t convinced let’s think back to when men were mostly teachers and women weren’t schooled. Easily the best part of society, you’d get a wife who loves you becuase she knows nothing else. Then we segregated men and women into different schools. They fortunately learned less but still learned a bit. This means they could talk to their husbands and associate with them. This is the society I want. Boys and girls in different schools so boys can learn so much more and girls know enough to talk so a bond can be formed. But all of this is impossible if foids are teachers. Foids are meant not to be dominant. Men are. I don’t want our kids, foid or not a foid, to be taught to be recessive.

Thoughts? This was probs the rantiest post I’ve ever made

Lol at 'our kids', tho

Any incels with kids around? :lul: