Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Rant] Women should be only used as breeding machines and not have any significance in society.

Blackpill101

Blackpill101

Banned
-
True white shariah must be installed at last my friends. As a result of having women in jobs and giving them "equal" rights, many have began to purposely accuse ugly men they don't like and label them as "creepy" and "predatory." Morality knows no bounds among these beasts influenced by the demon of Jezebel. I mean look at it this way, the family unit, as a result of the female sexual revolution, is now utterly meaningless. Not keeping women inside the house was a big mistake that produced horrifying effects, leading to more degenerate behavior, hypergamy, and overall display of gynocentrism and misandry. A woman, as I earlier stated, cannot think logically and is mentally ill. Even when pursuing a career, her main goal in society is to chase as many Chad cocks as possible. Heck betabuxxing seems an impossibility nowadays, as females are increasingly joining STEM fields. The only man that will be valuable to a woman will be Chad in a few years.

White birth rates declining are simply a consequence of giving Western women full legal rights. When the revolution finally occurs, we should restore the patriarchy and make slut shaming "great again."

Last edited:
High IQ thread tbhf. Never gonna happen though, the west is too far gone. Maybe there's a chance in 50+ years though when Chad gets 99% of the sex

that was ERs vision

respect m8

Make the kitchen great again. Why white sharia though? I want a harem of cute curry and arab girls. Make it Western sharia.

Make the kitchen great again. Why white sharia though? I want a harem of cute curry and arab girls. Make it Western sharia.
I disagree with multiculturalism personally. Other races already have their own "version" of patriarchal (Shariah) law. It's time whites control their own women at last.

Kek i just want a girl for myself...not dictate entire policies to oppress people :feelsbaton:

Kek i just want a girl for myself...not dictate entire policies to oppress people :feelsbaton:
You are a selfish person then. We need to ensure that degeneracy doesn't "fly around" freely, increasing sexual inequality.

You are a selfish person then. We need to ensure that degeneracy doesn't "fly around" freely, increasing sexual inequality.
No but seriously..if you could have a looksmatch girl tomorrow and you knew she would be loyal..would hou take it?
Besides the west is too far gone. Men lost all social control.

It will never happen. If anything the way societies heading shows that men are the ones who are going to be eliminated and sperm harvested.

White Sharia would be a fucking dream. Whites can learn a lot about how to treat a woman with blacks and Arabs.

I love my race in general but it makes me sad whites are so prone to cuckoldry.

It will never happen. If anything the way societies heading shows that men are the ones who are going to be eliminated and sperm harvested.
Its over for matrixcels :lul::lul::lul:
White Sharia would be a fucking dream. Whites can learn a lot about how to treat a woman with blacks and Arabs.

I love my race in general but it makes me sad whites are so prone to cuckoldry.
Yeah Arabs and Blacks can be harsh sometimes..but in the end they realise the man should be in control. If thats gone..your living like an eternal cuck.

I disagree with multiculturalism personally. Other races already have their own "version" of patriarchal (Shariah) law. It's time whites control their own women at last.
I'm all for controlling them but I'm myself not attracted to most white foids. I truly prefer ethnic girls. They look good without fakeup.

I'm all for controlling them but I'm myself not attracted to most white foids. I truly prefer ethnic girls. They look good without fakeup.
Cope.
Blonde females mog 90% of human females.

We already have around 8 Billion people in this world. The best scenario is exterminating other people to prolong and sustain mother earth. We are literally cockroaches at this point.

True Patriarchy will restore itself because that's the only way a society can function. It's impossible for jungle sexual strategy to work in a civilization. What's happening now is basically ancient rome 2. We will see a lot of civil unrest soon.

Don't give femoids any legal rights because once you give them legal rights, they use the State to legalize very bizarre feminist causes like going naked around young Tyrones & Chads, or making it a criminal offence to even be near a woman if she feels discomfort.