Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel [rant] Mom's roastie friend had the nerve to talk to shit to me

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
I am here for Christmas and deeply regret it from everything. I was back from the gym so I was hungry as hell and was eating really fast. The same one who was shitting on my sister for not being a massive whore like she was in her youth, has the nerve to just barge in saying I'm a pig which then escalates to calling me a failure, incredibly rude this was especially in front of other people.

I don't insult people over such petty shit. I lost it entirely. I have minded my own business only to have this shit. Called her a useless whore who shouldn't be lecturing others on hygiene, that she should remember how sloppy her twenty blow jobs were before 18 (as she tried to brag about to my sister). Then told her just because she's an ugly old hag working a dead end job with nobody to love her like the dumb cunt she is, pot can't call the kettle black, that maybe she shouldn't go around insulting tje only people who can tolerate her ass. Felt really good to shit talk a dumb old whore, ngl.

Why are ugly old women so fucking bitter and rude? She is even a massive cunt to my sister who is even more passive and more accomplished than I am.

Then told her just because she's an ugly old hag working a dead end job with nobody to love her like the dumb cunt she is, pot can't call the kettle black.
damn based, how did she react

Based for insulting her like that.

Sounds like a cunt good on you for standing up for yourself. What do other family members think of that cunt?

damn based, how did she react
Started stuttering and mumbling. I also told her that despite being such a massive whore in her youth she is dying alone and her only son is an ugly midget. Nothing to show for all those dicks sucked.

I lost it entirely. I can't believe I was being insulted in my own home when I have been only as respectful as I can.
Sounds like a cunt good on you for standing up for yourself. What do other family members think of that cunt?
My mom doesn't like her, she's one od those foid "half friends", sister hates her.

I am so glad I don't have your family.

I am so glad I don't have your family.
Fuck man, I remember in HS all the dudes on my team would family mog me brutally. I felt like shit every time, even the biggest fucks up would still have their mom come in and only cheer them on and say it's ok to make mistakes

Brutal. having ahit family is death sentence. my family is so isolated that there has been no friends nor even relatives at our house for years on end

hERo of the month!

B A S E D

Old hags are always rude because chad doesn't want to fuck them anymore

the nerve of some whores, glad u ranted at her OP

slap her with your dick unzipped

If people did this on a regular basis, we would be in an entirety different world right now

Should have pulled your pants down and told her it was feeding time, just like when she was 18.

I bet she told everyone and made you out you to be the aggressor and her an innocent victim

Ive never screamed at anyone

Did you make her submit to you by pulling her to the side and giving you a BJ after dominating her like that? I would have lost my inceldom after that shit ngl. Based AF btw bro.

Did you make her submit to you by pulling her to the side and giving you a BJ after dominating her like that? I would have lost my inceldom after that shit ngl. Based AF btw bro.
Cope

You wouldn't do a thing

Called her a useless whore who shouldn't be lecturing others on hygiene, that she should remember how sloppy her twenty blow jobs were before 18 (as she tried to brag about to my sister). Then told her just because she's an ugly old hag working a dead end job with nobody to love her like the dumb cunt she is, pot can't call the kettle black, that maybe she shouldn't go around insulting tje only people who can tolerate her ass. Felt really good to shit talk a dumb old whore, ngl.
Now that is some good shit. Fuck that old hag bitch, she sounds like a real piece of shit.

Why are ugly old women so fucking bitter and rude?
Because chad won't fuck them as often as before
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

I know. Let a fucking brocel dream though dude.

Very well, honestly i didnt even need to say that, just wanted to postmaxx with atleast a little effort
Yeahtheydo d5eea92ea5bcff94a3ffc4145e3b10ca