Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious RANT: Always knew it's over but never like this... it's paradox !

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

At heart, I am a panda-bear| 5'4"| 1/10 face&head
★★★★★
IDK why but I always used to lie to myself hard while at the same time knowing it's totally over, telling myself I have a 0.0000001% chance, which is brutally low to begin with, to get a gf while in fact it is zero (0).

Telling myself if I get fillers and work out and get rid of my acne and facial pigmentation..... it made me feel good but I always knew it was a lie, it's paradoxical isn't it??? Why did I cope so much, daydreaming about a pretty gf (I guess it was just that, I wanted this fantasy to be true - the dream to be true, I made up this reality while knowing it's a lie), but at the same time knowing it's over?

Now I know that's just as likely to happen as pigs learning to fly or dragons existing! Now for a few weeks (had these episodes before) I know with 100% certainty it's over, you couldn't even bet on it because the betting site would lose money with 100% certainty!

My fucking head and face can't be changed neither can my height or autism!!! I'm peaceful though inside, but a "monster" on the outside in terms of looks – any outsider or anyone who doesn't "know" me, reading this, believe me, I have great empathy especially for the vulnerable or ugly or good outsiders or the innocent, and of course animals, I'm not violent, so please don't just ASSUME, you'll make an ASS out of U and ME. This is all, I just need to vent, nothing more. See that's all I am, an ugly dude who many people chuckle about, but otherwise I'm not a "monster".

The "hope" was a tiny flame flickering on a floating piece of wood floating on the bloody ocean, a flame kept alive by insane copium but now it's totally dark. Me being brutally honest more than ever about my looks and especially my autism and autistic behavior/can't talk properly/etc. saw to that.

Rant over!

Last edited:
We more or less the same bro

The most brutal part is you never really fully embrace your circumstances

The final point before you reach peace is acceptance. You will likely never find a hot foid that will treat you almost like her son incestously, you will never be as successful as those with rich parents, but once you realize, it all becomes peaceful.

Dont do this to me let me have hope man :feelscry:
Sorry man :feelsbadman: I hope that flame still burns for you, long and bright

I meant myself, I'm so weird-looking you can't imagine, as evidence by the reaction of almost everyone in public, even old people in groups joke about me. Girls were always obviously disgusted or negatively "amused" (no better word) by me.

The final point before you reach peace is acceptance. You will likely never find a hot foid that will treat you almost like her son incestously, you will never be as successful as those with rich parents, but once you realize, it all becomes peaceful.
Yes, the "white pill" is my goal, but it seems fuzzy, my desire for affection from a (decently attractive) women remains, mind you not that I could get ANY woman.

Sorry man :feelsbadman: I hope that flame still burns for you, long and bright

I meant myself, I'm so weird-looking you can't imagine, as evidence by the reaction of almost everyone in public, even old people in groups joke about me. Girls were always obviously disgusted or negatively "amused" (no better word) by me.
brutal man im sorry about that :feelsbadman:
Bild 2024 08 17 221922921

meant myself, I'm so weird-looking you can't imagine, as evidence by the reaction of almost everyone in public, even old people in groups joke about me.
I have had this happen to me. But Normies will Gaslight me and say I'm imagining it. Anyway, sorry brocel. :feelsbadman:

Yes, the "white pill" is my goal, but it seems fuzzy, my desire for affection from a (decently attractive) women remains, mind you not that I could get ANY woman.
White pill is cucked man. Even if you stop caring about sex or relationships how can you be happy when everyone mocks you?

The unfortunate reality is that women are a monolith. When one thinks you're ugly, they all will follow suit. Even a Sentinelese woman will tear your guts apart because she sees you as ugly. Best thing to do? Get rid of those desires, understand that this is a vestigial trait exclusively meant for chads (Our ancestors who had the luxury of being able to rape) and not us.

Yes indeed, f ing brutal. I shouldn't have mentioned the "circled" part, even if it's true. I just try/tried to be honest - it's just another "bonus" factor that it's over. My extremely strange and awkward behavior and not being able to be interesting/funny - even less so IRL - are due fundamentally to my looks. Logical.

White pill is cucked man. Even if you stop caring about sex or relationships how can you be happy when everyone mocks you?
Ok, fair points. Absolutely agree with you and I must admit it doesn't work.

For the foreseeable future I can't stop caring about sex or relationship, and the mocking is another part - I'm used to it but at the same time, not really, it still upsets me. Hence you're correct, the white pill is about "embracing" reality, not only "accepting that you'll never have sex or a relationship".

Damn I'm even ashamed to eat / "face" my own family at breakfast