Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Ranking of every species on earth In my opinion ofc

BuFFooN

BuFFooN

Women are Bad Product
★★★★★
Chads > Tyrones > Humans > Normies >= Dogs > Incels > Me > noodles > Indians >= Black ppl > women > jews and fags

- I was confused Between indian and Black ppl :feelstastyman:but i used my sub human brain and decided that at least Indians have good movies so they r better then the monkeys.

- Normies could be greater or equal to dogs

- Fuck foids thats why i put them next to the jews at least they t better then the kikes

- and at the end i put the jews at the bottom cause who dont hate those fags

They should pin this post :bigbrain: for the next generation

Last edited:
This hierarchy is pretty well established tbh. Nobody argues except the bottom races but it's all subjective in the end.

Who are "Humans?"

didn't know there were 12 species on earth

Dogs (if they are good, Chad dogs) should be on the equal footing with Tyrones imo.

Chads > Tyrones > Humans > Normies >= Dogs > Incels > Me > Indians >= Black ppl > women > jews and fags

- I was confused Between indian and Black ppl :feelstastyman:but i used my sub human brain and decided that at least Indians have good movies so they r better then the monkeys.

- Normies could be greater or equal to dogs

- Fuck foids thats why i put them next to the jews at least they t better then the kikes

- and at the end i put the jews at the bottom cause who dont hate those fags

They should pin this post :bigbrain: for the next generation
Chinks are so subhuman we didn’t even make the list