Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Ranking all the mods

Anonymous MG

Anonymous MG

Redeemed
-
Now in this tier list, we're only counting mods, which means that admins aren't officially ranked.

Without further ado, let's get right into the list

S-tier:
@mental_out: Very interactive and friendly mod, quite possibly the most sell-known mod on the website known mostly for his lighthearted humor and relatability to other users. He feels like someone you could be friends with in real life, just a very authentic and good all-around user.

@i_a_m_i:

A-tier:

@WithoutMe: Pretty much a @mental_out-lite, He shares much of the same personality traits but suffers a bit from a lack of availability most of the time. His avi is great and his capacity for humility is high, as seen with @WithoutMe'sBull existing at all.

@knajjd: Ranked here not as much because of his personality as other mods, but the fact that as a well-known mod who has a tendency to go after users with a large reputation and high significance he also showed his face to others. Which, evidently, made him prime meme material for the rest of the community.

B-tier/Unknown tier:

@cocksucker: Based avi and username, has the occasional funny comment when he chimes in. However, not as well known as other mods due to being less accessible by the community. Not much is known about him.

@Master: Completely in the dark regarding his personality personally, though other users find his content appealing. His avi is pretty good, other than that I don't have much to say about him.

Last edited:
@cocksucker: Based avi and username, has the occasional funny comment when he chimes in. However, not as well known as other mods due to being less accessible by the community. Not much is known about him.
He is very active and gay on discord

I agree but i would put master higher because i like his tweets

He's BBCmaxxing on Discord.

You can switch out i_a_m_i and cocksucker if you use Discord instead of the site's chat.
@WithoutMe is also very active and gay on discord plus he worships isabelle
41097b02feba52381ef3b8878e384271.jpg

Screenshot 20200407 194853  01

@Master is epic you fucking nigger I stg why are u shitting on him

I wish more mods interacted with us

I've talked with @knajjd on discord, of course we were both drunk
full

Easy.

1) Non-weeb mods. @mental_out @Master @i_a_m_i

Last) Weeb mods. (Not even going to mention them)
@WithoutMe is also very active and gay on discord plus he worships isabelle
41097b02feba52381ef3b8878e384271.jpg
Case in point.

I literally don’t give a shit.

i_a_m_i is chatcel so he’s alright.

there all shit apart from @mental_out

The .co mods can suck my penislossus

Easy.

1) Non-weeb mods. @mental_out @Master @i_a_m_i

Last) Weeb mods. (Not even going to mention them)

Case in point.
I wouldn't exactly call @i_a_m_i and @mental_out non-weeb

@Anonymous MG you're such a @cocksucker of mods

same list as me tbh

Anyone know what happened to @Ryo_Hazuki ?

I find them interesting