Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rank the months of 2017

V

VileGeneticTrash

Officer
★★
Today is the first of December and I think this time of year is generally the most unbearable for loser incels, our lives progressed zilch during the year and it goes down as another wasted year in our """prime""". If I were to rank the months in terms of happiness and life progression they would be;

Worst months of my life, despairing depression, anxiety felt like being in a pressure cooker, very strong suicide ideation;
October (and first week of November, worst 7 days of my life), April and January. 

A noticeable improvement from those months, but still inhumane suffering (normies would kill themselves if they were to experience):
February, March and the last 3 weeks of Nov

Average, all round shitness
May, September

Suspected bipolar II mania phase, contentment through delusions and obsessions, top tier months (relative) overall:
June, July, August

June was delusion through studycelling
July was obsession with keto, running
August was delusion through making money online

Additional information: I took a series of videos and pictures of myself in late September with a new camera and lighting conditions, you can infer the implications of this yourself. (It destroyed me, my face is legitimately deformed). 

The first week of November I was set on killing myself, I had completely resigned to the fact I would be dead soon. I guess things improved slightly, much to a perverse sense of disappoint. I still might follow through, and I plan to order the substance (nembutal) I need to end myself so when I inevitably go through a suicidal phase I can end it for good.

Honestly just having Trump be president and seeing all the butthurt normies has made this year worth living.

non_factor said:
January-December

Shit.

I am jealous of your lack of mood fluctuations. I guess this thread is catered for bipolarcels (I am a self diagnosed bipolar II aka the non-normie version, I hardly experience the mania or hyper part)

non_factor said:
January-December

Shit.

This.

One month is hardly different from another when you are LDARing. Although I have to say September was shit for me, because I got a six month job only to lose it a week later because I was too up-front about my concerns about half my department leaving. Lucky escape I guess, but I could have done with the 3.5K I could have saved up. I'm not bothering to look for another job until January because fuck it.

I can gauge years in my life better though. Everything barring age 10 and 15-17 was shit.

Best month, jan= because i have money
worst month, sept=because i injured my knees

January: Shit (because I get depressed real easily in the winter, tfw will never be cozy with gf in the winter).
February: Shit (because of Valentine's).
March: Shit (because of allergies).
April: Eh (my birthday but I had allergies).
May: Shit (because tests crammed at me near the final days of school).
June: Decent (on break, got to LDAR).
July: Absolute garbage (my $1,500 gaming laptop overheated and fucking died).
August: Shit (had to go back to school).
September: Shit (start of allergies).
October: Shit (start of allergies along with asthma).
November: Shit (getting tests crammed because of Thanksgiving break, upcoming Christmas break).

ordinaryotaku said:
July: Absolute garbage (my $1,500 gaming laptop overheated and fucking died).

"gaming laptop" theres your problem

i think the worst fact of inceldom progressing out through the year is that there might be one month or just a few weeks where you go into some sort of extreme delusion full of cope thinking that life is getting better but usually all you need to do is wait a bit and realise how much cope you were portraying and you finally go back to your normal depressed self.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
"gaming laptop" theres your problem

Yeah, I'm planning on getting a gaming desktop this year for Christmas but my parents want me to get another gaming laptop because "muh college."

A year after I got that thing I knew it would die, lol.