Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Randy Stair's mass shooting was probably the most unusual I have ever known of.

Tension

Tension

Worthless.
★★★★
So let's talk about Randy Stair. He went on a shooting spree at his job working on nightfill at a supermarket killing three people and then himself, on this day, one year ago. There's still so many unanswered questions and background information I feel like I'm missing out on. His choice of attack was really bizarre too. If he wanted to go down in infamy, why did he choose to attack a supermarket in the middle of the night, where he knew there weren't many people?

Did he really have no other motivation asides from being reunited with his "girl", Ember McLain? What about bullying? Work-related issues? Being an Incel? Is there really nothing else to it? His case is really strange, wouldn't you agree?

Crime of passion. Something triggered his pent up rage on that day. My guess.

I listened to some of his stuff. From what I can guess, it seems to me that he managed to at least partially self insert with his waifu. No, really.

No idea why he shot up his flea market though, maybe he was depressed about being alone, maybe his coworkers treated him like shit. No idea.

It was probably his coworkers. They were probably cunts who bullied him and he wanted revenge, no point shooting up a bunch of people who did nothing to you if your problem is with your coworkers.

Bruh... his ER was fucking horrible I think 40+ shots to kill three people, pathetic. Although he did leave quite a footprint, his 40 minute video was a good way to say goodbye, I still have it saved on my phone in case I get bored or something.

Pretty sure he just snapped. Probably an undiagnosed mental problem.

Why he chose to only kill 3 people is strange though

this is what retail does to people

Strange indeed though... I guess he got fed up with life and obsessed with the Columbine heroes and other mass murderers. It got to his head, his coworkers probably bullied the fuck out of him otherwise I don't understand why he decided to shoot up his workplace.

Strange indeed though... I guess he got fed up with life and obsessed with the Columbine heroes and other mass murderers. It got to his head, his coworkers probably bullied the fuck out of him otherwise I don't understand why he decided to shoot up his workplace.

It was probably his coworkers. They were probably cunts who bullied him and he wanted revenge, no point shooting up a bunch of people who did nothing to you if your problem is with your coworkers.

I have imagined it most likely had something to do with putting up with shit at his work yeah. Still strange though, because I've listened to a fair few recordings that he made in his final months, and he never really mentions anything about his job being Hell or anything. He said in one recording that "working in retail sucks" but almost everyone in the world would agree on that. It fascinates me just wondering what, if anything, made him snap.

Pretty sure he just snapped. Probably an undiagnosed mental problem.

Why he chose to only kill 3 people is strange though

It's just so strange to me how he knew there was probably only 4-5 other people there at the time yet he decided to do it anyway. Like, if he wanted to end up on worldwide news, couldn't he have waited until it was daytime, or chose somewhere else to go ER?

Last edited:
Bruh... his ER was fucking horrible I think 40+ shots to kill three people, pathetic. Although he did leave quite a footprint, his 40 minute video was a good way to say goodbye, I still have it saved on my phone in case I get bored or something.

link plz.

A guy goes postal at his retail job and only kills 4 people before offing himself.

My guess is, it's not job related. It's displaced anger.

He probably didn't want to murder his GF,maybe no sex for being an asshole to her which pissed him off and rather than jerking off, he does a limited kill and commits suicide.

He picked the late hour because he didn't want a big kill.

More proof that murder suicides are rages gone beyond suicide alone in the forest.

IDK. I doubt his video gave a good reason for not choosing day time.

And let me tell you that when one is suicidal, thoughts of fapping are rejected in favor of suicide.

this is what retail does to people
This, I don't know how many times I want to strangle some dumb bitch who wants to argue with me as to why certain things are out of rotation and why I'm not stocking them. I"M NOT THE ONE WHO CHOOSES WHAT THE COMPANY BUYS STUPID LADY I JUST STOCK AND CASHIER!!!!!!

i will always remember danny phantom ghost pussy meat market shooter:heart:

I read that he shot at some propane tanks to try and blow the place up, but failed. It would have been pretty cool if he had actually managed to blow it up. What he should have done is open the valves on them, let the place fill up with gas, then shot his gun.

This, I don't know how many times I want to strangle some dumb bitch who wants to argue with me as to why certain things are out of rotation and why I'm not stocking them. I"M NOT THE ONE WHO CHOOSES WHAT THE COMPANY BUYS STUPID LADY I JUST STOCK AND CASHIER!!!!!!
No, it's a myth. Retail workers don't go off the wall unless they get fired for asking for a raise.

Or for dicking the hottie in women's wear.
I read that he shot at some propane tanks to try and blow the place up, but failed. It would have been pretty cool if he had actually managed to blow it up. What he should have done is open the valves on them, let the place fill up with gas, then shot his gun.
Another false flag then cos he barely got his 5 minute of fame.

Another loser.

Listen if you want to get heard, don't kill anyone. Just shoot at them with a .22 FN pre WW2 pistol used to assassinate SS officers by French resistance.

You sent hit the side of a barn with such a tiny gun but it's fun for the psycho moment when you "execute" targets during an outside free concert.

But this is Canada. The last time someone shot up a place, he only managed to murder one cop.

The dude was a lapsed Catholic roastie.

Last edited: