Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious @randombrucetv should be unbanned

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Luminary
★★★★★
@randombrucetv especially, because, it was only his first time saying something gay, and he said it was a joke, also he hasn't been here for very long and probably, didn't know the forum was strict when it comes to faggotry.

Since mods have forgiven people who have said faggot stuff, and since, people like stupid Clown and other users who have said similar stuff have gotten second chances, He too should be given a second chance. He is a good user. Give him a second chance please. Free this Polish saar, mod saars.

Last edited:
@Fat Link @The Enforcer @Master @LeFrenchCel @proudweeb @Uggo Mongo

@Left4DeadNiggER
@VideoGameCoper

I agree 100% tbh.

I think people like stupid clown have done far gayer things then just make a little joke and he has been forgiven.

I believe that he should be unbanned

I agree 100% tbh.

I think people like stupid clown have done far gayer things then just make a little joke and he has been forgiven.

Yeah, even I got a two day ban, because, I'm low IQ and didn't know you could edit a post to add a poll, so I made the same thread twice. He probably, didn't know.

He's a Russia hating Pole. It doesn't get more gay than that :feelsseriously:

I agree 100% tbh.

Argue for stupid clown's ban, not randombrucetv's unban then

Argue for stupid clown's ban, not randombrucetv's unban then
I'm not gonna argue for his ban as @Master has unbanned him so I doubt he'll get banned.

I'm not gonna argue for his ban as @Master has unbanned him so I doubt he'll get banned.
But isn't futa gay? How did cross dressing and futa admission not get any consequences :dafuckfeels:

The guy was clearly joking and he got the brutal no reply pill on his ban appeal. I guarantee if he was a more popular user it would be been completely ignored or at most a couple day ban.

The guy was clearly joking and he got the brutal no reply pill on his ban appeal. I guarantee if he was a more popular user it would be been completely ignored or at most a couple day ban.
Yeah

I don't know what he said, but if it was something minor he should be given a second chance. I never had any beef with him.

Yeah, even I got a two day ban, because, I'm low IQ and didn't know you could edit a post to add a poll, so I made the same thread twice. He probably, didn't know.
How tf did you get a 2 day ban just for making the same post twice?! Mods must have been having a bad day and decided to be extra harsh. Sheesh