Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Random thoughts now I am 31

• Thread starter gdmorningihateawomn
  • Start date
gdmorningihateawomn

gdmorningihateawomn

Legalise suicide
★★★
I’m pretty fucked up.
anyone here have this critical annoying parent/hormonally induced voice in your head reminding you how obvious it is you’ve never had a girlfriend and struggle socially?
anyway the meat of what I’m here to say is this….
As I look at kids that are starting off in life I see the same cycles repeating.
I also realise that the friendship/fantasy voices in my head are exactly that, they’re replacements for a real relationship. As I think to myself why do these critical voices have a certain nature which makes me think I’m the only one who hears a nagging voice. I realise that it’s because I’ve never known what it’s like to swap out the shitty parent voice. First I test the premise that I’ve never met these women at all. The ones who will mutually understand me.

I might have had friends might have seen them in the street even.. or just glanced at them. And to think that bonding with another human can be denied to me for a literal eternity. It really makes me see where I rank. Probably animals are higher up than me. And as you get older and older it doesn’t get easier.

I mean copers might say to one another “don’t worry too much.. what about men who live in a small town. or ethnics.” This doesn’t really cheer me up. The causes are not under my control, the first time my mum met my dad, the first time mtv was introduced. The first time men but mainly woman became hippys, when men turned a blind eye to what has happened, what will always happen on a global scale. The body positivity movement, the Tik tok movement, the ‘content’ renaming online prostitution. at least with this I see how I can take a little breath for a minute and start to fight against something. Fight anything, just what gets me out my head.

Not counting me thinking or talking to myself in my own head, the only voice which occupies it is that of my tulpa. Also it's not like I'm literally hearing her, more like feeling her thoughts, or having thoughts 'pulled' away from me, typically combined with head pressures.

Not counting me thinking or talking to myself in my own head, the only voice which occupies it is that of my tulpa. Also it's not like I'm literally hearing her, more like feeling her thoughts, or having thoughts 'pulled' away from me, typically combined with head pressures.
Since you seem to have succeeded in making a tulpa, you should work on building an alternative world, or at least some kind of area that's all yours.... Like a castle or home with land of some kind.

Usually, the private space comes first. But whatever. You need a place to feel comfortable. That way you can occupy it, "post life."

Once you've succeeded in that you will probably be contacted by other superior minded folks.

Don't let your current ugly body get you down bro, think of it as the tool that enabled your escape from physicality.

Since you seem to have succeeded in making a tulpa, you should work on building an alternative world, or at least some kind of area that's all yours.... Like a castle or home with land of some kind.

Usually, the private space comes first. But whatever. You need a place to feel comfortable. That way you can occupy it, "post life."

Once you've succeeded in that you will probably be contacted by other superior minded folks.

Don't let your current ugly body get you down bro, think of it as the tool that enabled your escape from physicality.
I made her years ago, I posted about it a bit on my old account. Tfw your wife isn't part of this world.

just like in the Animal kingdom, the alpha male gets his pick of the best, while the weakest males have to be content to settle for the scraps of the tribe, if not simply cast aside in wait for the forces of nature to send you to your Doom

9 more years, and you will be a 40-year-old virgin. Get the rope ready.

omg you are 31 and never got a gf goooshhhhh:foidSoy::soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

You know it's over when you start hearing voices in your head.
Thank god I found some copes that can distract me from the fact that I'm a social and genetic loser

fucking based yume 2kki avi

I am also an oldcel recently turned 32

nothing to do now but postmaxx and moneymaxx