Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Random street in london - only 3 couples and ALL involve traitorous noodles - 2 wmaf & 1 xmaf. Noodles' disgust for rices & general soullessness...

ItsACrazyWorld

ItsACrazyWorld

Recruit
★★★★★
...truly knows no bounds - see if you can spot them. The wmaf & xmaf are even in a group - I guess these a single instance against Asian men isn't enough - noodles want it to be a double dose of hatred. The other guy, I don't even know what race he is...I mean, he looks black, but then later on, you can see his has a super point nose and his face looks curry/like some really dark arab or something. Both rice guys in the photo are walking alone

To me, it is shocking that people can betray their own race to this extent. I can legitimately say, in my experience, I saw 500,000 xmafs, while only 20 amxfs (only 3 in real life...the rest online, not even in the same country) in the first 18 years of my life

Like, how psychopathic is that...to see kids of your own race get millions of instances of hatred compared to other races and these cunts simply couldn't give a shit - no, the only thing that matters to them is themselves

This is why the idea of noodles having "family values", being "traditional" or "conservative" is simply ludicrous - without question, HITLER HAS INFINITELY MORE SOUL/COMPASSION/HUMANITY than noodles

Reason 27 why I'm not going to the west

That Asian guy there - I wonder if he is cognisant of how traitorous noodlewhores are...
He probably jacks of too those noodlewhores. Lots of asian males jerk off to the thought of noodles fucking other males

Reason 27 why I'm not going to the west
Watching the video, it seems the woman with the blonde guy has a british accent...I will assume probably the other one does too. So other users here on on subs like aznidentity will claim a 60-80% outdating (fucking) rate for af raised in the west...for the uk, I'd say that's higher - other posters on aznidentity have said 90-95% for uk-raised noodles, which I agree with

Still, I prefer seeing these degenerates be ones raised in the west though, rather than them being from Asia - afterall, asians in the west have to be viewed like a gangrene-infected limb - for your own sake, the best thing you can do is amputate it

Oh, but don't worry...there's some amwf later...so /r/turbochangs would be happy lol. Asian men are now cucking others...

Last edited:
Ricecels should have yellow sharia

To me, it is shocking that people can betray their own race to this extent.
1. Racial allegiance for an incel is a delusional cope.

2. Women were never "loyal" and they never had allegiance to any group. Women are the captives of their respective group, they are the property of that group, not true members.

This is why when villages were raided and places were taken over by other groups of men, the women didn't fight to the death and die with their men, they submitted and survived, and fucked the men that killed their husbands, and even had children with these men.

Because above everything comes a woman's survival, that's all that really matters to them.

If a superior group of men are available, women will submit to that group. Their only allegiance is to themselves and their need to procure superior genetics in their womb.