Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Random roasties and betas shoot against chad goalie

takERisks

takERisks

Eat the bat kill the west
-

And obviously the women are shit, they just went cause the keeper is a chad who cucks 90% of men

JFL at the fucking beta trying to compensate for his low-testeronicness @ 1:51

he could be fucking ugly and still be a pro goalie. youre looking for black pills where there are none

he could be fucking ugly and still be a pro goalie. youre looking for black pills where there are none
Hes tall with top tier eye area and white. Why else would the women come when they havent played in like 15 years

Hes tall with top tier eye area and white. Why else would the women come when they havent played in like 15 years
im not saying hes not a chad, i9m saying he wouldnt have to be to be a pro goalie, hes probs somewhat famus so some of them would have come

loooool. a professional gets scored on by a girl that can barely kick the ball. and these guys get paid 300k a year in the big leagues.

(((Buzzfeed))) garbage. Out, out, out.

im not saying hes not a chad, i9m saying he wouldnt have to be to be a pro goalie, hes probs somewhat famus so some of them would have come

hes not really famous lafc isnt even in mls

loooool. a professional gets scored on by a girl that can barely kick the ball. and these guys get paid 300k a year in the big leagues.
Life is very very unfair

if i was chad i would ask those roasties to sniff their sweaty shoes..