Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Random out of body self awareness moment

RegularManlet

RegularManlet

Former Wagecuck turned Neetbuxmaxxer. Gymcel
★★★★★
I was typing a response to a user on here when all the sudden I felt like I had an out of body experience, it was more like I felt like my body was in my body but my head was out of my body, as if my soul had taken a step back from my skull and brain and observed what I was doing.

I was clickity clackting anyway over a reply on an incel forum, completely alone dull and bored in room and I felt so empty when I had this sort of self realisation fml my life is boring as fucking shit it sucks so much and I dont think I will ever get what I want.

That's about right, our lives were meant to complement the fulfillment of other people's wishes. Incels aren't people, they're drones/NPCs. Nobody cares.

Maybe you were disassociating for a bit

This happens to me sometimes
Dissociation is commonly displayed on a continuum.[18] In mild cases, dissociation can be regarded as a coping mechanism or defense mechanism in seeking to master, minimize or tolerate stress – including boredom or conflict.[19][20][21] At the non-pathological end of the continuum, dissociation describes common events such as daydreaming or fantasizing. Further along the continuum are non-pathological altered states of consciousness.[18][22][23]

This certainly seems like what I had thanks for the link.