Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Random girls in the year above me insulting me

D

Darkoff

Self-banned
-
When I was 11 or 12, in school, I was waiting outside this classroom to speak with this teacher who was teaching the year above me and this group of girls who were in that class where outside the classroom about to go in and one of them said something like "sir, there's a weird boy waiting outside for you"

This other time when I was 14 or 15, walking home from school on my own, minding my own business I was walking past this house where a group of girls were sitting on the steps outside and one of them says to another girl "do you wanna fuck that guy" and the other girl said "eww no I don't wanna get aids"

Last edited:
yea i was treated by girls like this all the time in school gils called me gross and disgusting and would regularly say eww to me we really live a painful life

Daily life as an incel tbh. This is totally normal

yea i was treated by girls like this all the time in school gils called me gross and disgusting and would regularly say eww to me we really live a painful life
With me people were more often amused by my appearance rather than disgusted.

With me people were more often amused by my appearance rather than disgusted.
I would also get that too sometimes some people would look at me and start dying laughing i didnt even say anything or do anything to deserve it but they still did it to me infront of my face

I would also get that too sometimes some people would look at me and start dying laughing i didnt even say anything or do anything to deserve it but they still did it to me infront of my face
Have you ever had strangers laugh at you? I've had times where I've heard people laughing and I look up and it just so happens that the group of people laughing are all looking at me. I don't usually dwell on those experiences though because I'm too unsure of whether or not it was really me they were laughing at.

Faggot normies allow that type of behavior from women, society is morally evil and corrupt

Last edited:
Have you ever had strangers laugh at you? I've had times where I've heard people laughing and I look up and it just so happens that the group of people laughing are all looking at me. I don't usually dwell on those experiences though because I'm too unsure of whether or not it was really me they were laughing at.
Have had groups of people laugh at me out in public for no reason and one time had a group of tyrones pull up on me and start throwing garbage at me for no reason even hitting me in the head with a gatorade bottle this caused severe social anxiety and agoraphobia in me so i rarley leave the house and to answer your last question if you catch people looking at you the most likely making fun of you brocel i used to believe it was in my head too and it bothered much so that i put my phone in my left pocket and low and behold i saw that it wasant in my head because i saw on film people giving me death stares and some pointing and chuckling at me its truly over for us :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

A "sheboon" bullied me in group therapy; she and her Black friends would laugh at my anxious behavior and tell me to "go away" during group activities, which led to me being criticized by psychologists.

I did this for an elderly Sheboon - She disregarded me. I did it for a tall White woman - She thanked me and quickly walked off.

When I was 11 or 12, in school, I was waiting outside this classroom to speak with this teacher who was teaching the year above me and this group of girls who were in that class where outside the classroom about to go in and one of them said something like "sir, there's a weird boy waiting outside for you"

This other time when I was 14 or 15, walking home from school on my own, minding my own business I was walking past this house where a group of girls were sitting on the steps outside and one of them says to another girl "do you wanna fuck that guy" and the other girl said "eww no I don't wanna get aids"
mate may I add you?