Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Random girl sighed in disappointment...

QuantumDummy

QuantumDummy

solum
★★★★
... when she saw my profile view.

I'm almost 100% sure that's what just happened.

I'm walking tall, minding my business, and I think I saw her looking at me from my peripherals.

Once she was on my left side, she made a sigh like "Uhhh", because she was more than likely disappointed at my E.T profile. 

I FUCKIN' HATE MY LIFE.

Your last sentence doesn't follow through. what does your mom have to do with this?

iktf, girls literally grimace when they make eye contact with me

TheVman said:
Your last sentence doesn't follow through. what does your mom have to do with this?

You're right, I should've left that out.

It's just that I'm feeling like shit overall and felt like putting that in there.

I'm trying to show how incels can't catch a break.

Why do I have to be so emotionally soft, on top of being ridiculed by random bitches for something out of my control?

I'm close to rock bottom.

Sorry for the ramble, I'm not all there right now.

QuantumDummy said:
TheVman said:
You're right, I should've left that out.
It's just that I'm feeling like shit overall and felt like putting that in there.
I'm trying to show how incels can't catch a break.
Why do I have to be so emotionally soft, on top of being ridiculed by random bitches for something out of my control?
I'm close to rock bottom.
Sorry for the ramble, I'm not all there right now.
I feel the same. the slightestest gestures can destory me emotionally. I always assume everyone is laughing at me.

maybe its delusions maybe its truth

QuantumDummy said:
Once she was on my left side, she made a sigh like "Uhhh", because she was more than likely disappointed at my E.T profile.

Keep E.T.-maxing brother, you will eventually ascend

42cel said:
Keep E.T.-maxing brother, you will eventually ascend

You bet your ass I will.

It's because you weren't chad.

Tellem--T said:
It's because you weren't chad.

No, it's because my face resembles a cold slice of pizza.

There are plenty of average looking dudes that don't have this problem.

Actually, I've been observing people lately, and I realized a lot of them are completely normal looking.

Like they don't have weird proportions, or bad facial structure, etc. (Although I've seen a lot of those, too)

How can I compete when there are millions of normal looking guys out there, excluding the chads and above average dudes that already slay a bunch of women?

I have no hope, none at all.

QuantumDummy said:
No, it's because my face resembles a cold slize of pizza.

There are plenty of average looking dudes that don't have this problem.

Actually, I've been observing people lately, and I realized a lot of them are completely normal looking.

Like they don't have weird proportions, or bad facial structure, etc. (Although I've seen a lot of those, too)

How can I compete when there are millions of normal looking guys out there, excluding the chads and above average dudes that already slay a bunch of women?

I have no hope, none at all.

Brother return to Allah, this life is temporary only. Allah test people in different ways like your case. These bodies we live in is not our true form, our soul is who we are. And in the life hereafter we will be in different body or ruuh. People will say cope but death is very real brother. We will all be forgotten, looks are only tempoarary what matters is your goods deeds or your record. We will all leave everything behind but the things that come with us is our deeds, good or bad. Allah knows best my brother and everything he does there's a wisdom behind it

never underestimate how shallow females are.

Tellem--T said:
Brother return to Allah, this life is temporary only. Allah test people in different ways like your case. These bodies we live in is not our true form, our soul is who we are. And in the life hereafter we will be in different body or ruuh. People will say cope but death is very real brother. We will all be forgotten, looks are only tempoarary what matters is your goods deeds or your record. We will all leave everything behind but the things that come with us is our deeds, good or bad. Allah knows best my brother and everything he does there's a wisdom behind it

I hope this is the case.

I know I'm not perfect, but I don't think I'm a bad person.

Hah. Fuck. Its definitely over.

QuantumDummy said:
I hope this is the case.

I know I'm not perfect, but I don't think I'm a bad person.

Brother no one is perfect

The best of sinners is the one who repents and go back to Allah

We are all sinners and now matter how big the sin is Allah can forgive

No matter how big of sinner you are Allah can still show mercy

I hope you get better inshallah

Popbob said:
profile  can make or break you

It fuckin' destroys me.

demonanus said:
Hah. Fuck. Its definitely over.

It's happened to me before, too.

Then, people wonder why all these dudes go on fuckin' killing sprees.

Lmao