Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Random dude makes kids smoke cigs and drink sugar

if you manage to be incel at 6ft white with blue eyes something has to be TERRIBLY weong about you

No shit your a 6ft tall blue eyed incel but average white guy mogs him
Im ugly as shit trust me, And 180 is normal height in my country, I often get heightmogged and im 511, My face is so gruesome women cross the street to another lane when they see me, Parents pull their kids away, Stop projecting its getting annoying at this point, Im sub5 and deformed.

Im ugly as shit trust me, And 180 is normal height in my country, I often get heightmogged and im 511, My face is so gruesome women cross the street to another lane when they see me, Parents pull their kids away, Stop projecting its getting annoying at this point, Im sub5 and deformed.
Honestly I think you could pull a chink unless your merrick level deformed

they throw themselves at talk white guys like you, you might not be talk in europe but to noodles you might as well be 6’5

if you havent already

they throw themselves at talk white guys like you, you might not be talk in europe but to noodles you might as well be 6’5
Well howdy how, Ive tried phillipine dating apps, Girls tell me im ugly there too, Keep projecting.

God I hate ads

I just want a fresca

I just want a fresca
I crave San pellegrino water
San Pellegrino Bottles and Cans Family

It's from Vought...
It's just an ad from death wish with <insert popular thing here> posted to an amazon channel called vought.

It's just an ad from death wish with <insert popular thing here> posted to an amazon channel called vought.
I do seem to remember it actually being a real beverage company now that you mentioned it...

They sell it in the real town next to the Buffalo jerky.

Well howdy how, Ive tried phillipine dating apps, Girls tell me im ugly there too, Keep projecting.
Aight since you tried I get you. But every ricecel should try with noodles

Ramen is th favourite, Sun yan or Yum Yum or Nissin.

But in all seriousness stop giving me false hope.
Stop your making me hungry, even though the noodle diet is pure soy

Relatable

Why you posting abt random dudes, you a fag?? You a homo!?

That indiancel had to drink deathly amounts of sugar brutal