Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy random conversation i had with a normie bluepiller

peepo.belgrade

peepo.belgrade

pensi che c'ho un'alternativa non ce l'ho
I was trying to make a bluepiller think, the other day. And that's the result
Ik it's badly translated as I used google lens to quickly translate, but just look at the amount of BS he said in the long message. OuRs iS A PAtrIArChal SoCiEtY :soy:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240902_225609_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20240902_225609_Google.jpg
    380 KB · Views: 52
mogs me for being social

did he learn that in middle school or something jfl

the way he talks about the 'patriarchy' sounds like some schoolkid who just had a lesson on it

the way he talks about the 'patriarchy' sounds like some schoolkid who just had a lesson on it
Most likely. Didn't sound like he had much culture. Guess why he's applying for the local police force lol
He also told me he was a sexhaver and that they're not all the same. I guess that he has to be such a simp to get foids in his line of work

Most likely. Didn't sound like he had much culture. Guess why he's applying for the local police force lol
hope he gets killed by a nigger criminal

#blm

it's hopelessness at this point, not even social

hope he gets killed by a nigger criminal

#blm
most likely not cause all they care about is their status as a cop. And here is seen as a very good quality. If he sees a criminal he most likely won't run after him

ignorance, doesn’t realize reality yet, our society is more gynocentric than anything else.

ignorance, doesn’t realize reality yet, our society is more gynocentric than anything else.
yet? It's too late, they're already over 20. Like they're trained to be simps.