Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Random chat is a really good webtoon

EternalShin

EternalShin

Something
The mc is a loser and the series is very blackpilled. Even when the MC gets a ''glow up'' he realizes his gf was js dating him to get over with someone who looked like him jfl actually brutal. a pretty good read

WEBTOON enjoyer??

WEBTOON enjoyer??
Meh not really, on the website I only read TOG Unordinary and Random Chat, shotgun boy was also a nice short read

Read it, the foid never feels any regret

The mc is a loser and the series is very blackpilled. Even when the MC gets a ''glow up'' he realizes his gf was js dating him to get over with someone who looked like him jfl actually brutal. a pretty good read
Then the webtoon went norime mode around end game but he does go mini ER so it's fine

nigger, i'm not reading 270 chapters of this shit

Then the webtoon went norime mode around end game but he does go mini ER so it's fine
He kinda did but its still releasing chapters to my knowledge(webtoon is way behind like 50-60 chapters) and latest antagonist was a foid who he destroyed so hard she literally puked and went into shock