Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Ran some tests with western white foids online

• Thread starter PleaseDontWakeMe
  • Start date
PleaseDontWakeMe

PleaseDontWakeMe

Banned
-
Basically put them in a situation where we could mutually exchange and it would be mutually beneficial. Ie I have something they want and they have something I want. In most cases the white women would exchange and reciprocate, however when I gave them enough power to do what they wanted they would simply get what they wanted and not give anything in return. When 5 white western foids in a row stopped reciprocating once they knew they could get away with it, I stopped the testing. This showed that given power they'll do what they're allowed to get away with in terms of exploiting men.

Last edited:
Now make yourself good looking and watch them stick around and want to start an online relationship with you

however when I gave them enough power to do what they wanted they would simply get what they wanted and not give anything in return
no need to even do a test to know this, they're so cruel and selfish, its in their nature

This is why women's rights is a mistake

This is why women's rights is a mistake

I think it's fair for women to have some rights, but not special privileges, and definitely not power over men.

Last edited:
This showed that given power they'll do what they're allowed to get away with in terms of exploiting men.

Yes. Nothing new.

Fake

French Kiss

JG

White foids are too predictable, I didn't read your post.