Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ran out of games

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Dunno much about games I only play da basic ones everyone's heard of like rdr2 gat5 Minecraft FIFA fortnite overwtzyc and rocket league

I'm bored of them now. I wanna play new gaem

DBZ: Kakarot seems pretty good tbh

Video games arent fun for me
Try diep.io
fuck I was so good at that game in 7th grade programming class me and all my friends would just play diep.io the entire time

Playing video games won’t improve your personality, inkystinkywinkycel! :soy: :soy:

ur pedestrian taste in gaems is why ur inkel

B-but, have you played tHe nUmBeRs gAmE??

Oh, nevermind :feelstastyman: wrong forum

Try BioShock or Far Cry 3, both are really good single player games.

Try euro truck simulator 2 and factorio.

Have you tried Old School Runescape?

I don't play games

Play Vendetta on MAME.

Its a badass 4 player beat em up and the characters you can choose from to play as are modeled on Hulk Hogan, Mr. T, Jean Claude Van Damme and Mike Tyson.

After that you can play Double Dragon Advance on the GBA or an emulator as it is perhaps the most superior martial arts beat em up game in existance.

Farming Simulator 19 will be free on epic store in a few days, you could give that a shot. also, i recommend Mount & Blade: Warband to everyone because it's a great timesink, especially if you get into the mods.

Play pokemon tbh

Sorry, inkeks are not entitled to the joy of playing a game.

Playing video games won’t improve your personality, inkystinkywinkycel! :soy: :soy:
STFU roasty :feelsLSD:
I'll run around as a big tiddy night elf and cast spells at orcs all FUCKING DAY long if i want to
2d>3d

Play pokemon, faggot :feelsBox:

Europa universalis