Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Ran into stacy from my graduating class who remembered me!!!!!

Scr3am0u33ns

Scr3am0u33ns

Recruit
★★★★
Great right???? Yep what a phenomenal moment!!! Here's the kick in the ass: She does the "OMG!!! long time no see!" speech, followed immediately by a "wow you haven't changed a bit" and tops it off with a "poor you, life hasnt been good to you" for the finale...exits shop to chad specimen waiting outside, clearly discusses encounter, to which both break into laughter as they walk away hand in hand. Another day in the life of...

absolutely brutal

It's really shit when people remember you for how shit your situation is, in my bus to college I got the same people every day and once they almost left me in a city 230km away from my home (said city is where the college I study is situated) and then someone remembered me, so after entering the bus I thanked the bus driver and I overheard a woman asking to the one who remembered me: "who is this guy?" she responded with "It's that guy who always sits alone".
fuck :feelsbadman:

They wouldn't be able to laugh so easily with a broken jaw.

Last time I saw a female who knew me and didn't see me in years looked at me and didn't say a word to me, I knew she recognized me because when I left the train (she was sitting in front of me) she looked at me and laughed. This is the same girl who tried to set me up with her sister when I was 13.
You know, i think i prefer being ignored than laughed at. Mockery is insulting and implies intent, whereas ignoring allows for possibility that they really didn't recognize or see you.

It's really shit when people remember you for how shit your situation is, in my bus to college I got the same people every day and once they almost left me in a city 230km away from my home (said city is where the college I study is situated) and then someone remembered me, so after entering the bus I thanked the bus driver and I overheard a woman asking to the one who remembered me: "who is this guy?" she responded with "It's that guy who always sits alone".
fuck :feelsbadman:
I feel you, brutal.

They Had Us In the First Half | Know Your Meme

My cope treatment - REM: Everybody hurts

brutal

luckily most of the faggots and cunts i went to boarding school with are a few thousand miles away

"poor you, life hasnt been good to you"
what a fucking bitch, i bet it felt good for the foid to make you feel down. i am sorry for you OP... that shit must hurt a lot

She really said that to you? How many years has it been since high school?

It don't matter because you will ascend regardless

Then why did u make an account on looksmax before on here?
I was redpilled months before joining here
also why do you have an account on looksmax?

Last edited:
Great right???? Yep what a phenomenal moment!!! Here's the kick in the ass: She does the "OMG!!! long time no see!" speech, followed immediately by a "wow you haven't changed a bit" and tops it off with a "poor you, life hasnt been good to you" for the finale...exits shop to chad specimen waiting outside, clearly discusses encounter, to which both break into laughter as they walk away hand in hand. Another day in the life of...
This is why I can’t stand living in my town

I never acknowledge past acquaintances. if anything I look slighly away in disdain :feelsUgh:
They wouldn't be able to laugh so easily with a broken jaw.

JFL she cucked you so bad, should've burned down their house in minecraft using flint and steel because they made it entirely out of wood.

she felt good pretending to sympathize and virtue signal with you, what an evil foid. They will probably laugh about that "ugly weird kid" while they have passionate sex

i live in fear of running into people i knew. i should move to alaska or some shit

I've gotten the "wow you haven't changed a bit" line also. I don't speak womanese, does someone know the meaning?

i used to punch every faggot who insults me and he would then snitch on me. i cant describe how i hate these cunts

i used to punch every faggot who insults me and he would then snitch on me. i cant describe how i hate these cunts
Based. Same but got cucked when I got fucked for doing it in middle school.

I've gotten the "wow you haven't changed a bit" line also. I don't speak womanese, does someone know the meaning?
You look shitty, it's gotta mean something negative. Women only know hot/sexy & ugly, there's no in-between.

You look shitty, it's gotta mean something negative. Women only know hot/sexy & ugly, there's no in-between.
True. On second thought and given that we haven't met for around 5 years, i'd say it was a "you haven't developed" or so.

Last edited:
Same shit happened to me recently. A foid I know got married and has kids and a house and a car and a job (ofc no higher education). I’m still a student living with my parents.

AND SHE ALSO ASKED IF I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND (MOCKINGLY). Holy crap holy fucking shit :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke: