Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Ran into someone from High School.

• Thread starter Deleted member 32662
  • Start date
Deleted member 32662

Deleted member 32662

All life is a game of luck
-
I randomly ran into a normie from High School, he lifemogs me. He is a stem wagie who earns big bucks in Chadstralia (he was visiting his parents here) and is even a band singing vocals which is doing good on Youtube. (At first I thought he was lying, but I checked his online presence and everything corroborates). He also hooked up with a curry stacy from our school whom we both knew.

My depression has gotten worsen and I really want to rope. My whole week is ruined. I don't even wanna cope. I feel defeated and pathetic like always but this time it is really stinging.

I am lying in bed crying.

Last edited:
Sorry man :feelscry:

the mogging is too brutal

pm his jewtube to me and I’ll spam him with hate comments from all 40 youtube alts I have

Sorry man :feelscry:

the mogging is too brutal

pm his jewtube to me and I’ll spam him with hate comments from all 40 youtube alts I have
Thanks, but I don't want to reveal any of his info. I have accepted my defeat a long time ago.

But thanks again, this place and the people here are my last refuge. Don't know what I'll do if this site ever goes down. :feelsbadman::cryfeels:

Thanks, but I don't want to reveal any of his info. I have accepted my defeat a long time ago.

But thanks, this place and the people here are my last refuge. Don't know what I'll do if this site ever goes down. :feelsbadman::cryfeels:
Don’t get too attached man

nothing lasts forever

feel defeated and pathetic like always but this time it is really stinging.

I am lying in bed crying.
I always feel defeated and pathetic too man, you always feel that man you always do, never kys, at least you’re not a alone,I am a loser too possibly bigger than you

I always feel defeated and pathetic too man, you always feel that man you always do, never kys, at least you’re not a alone,I am a loser too possibly bigger than you
Thanks for not letting me feel alone in this shit existence. I genuinely appreciate it. Fellow cels like you are the only people I have left in my life to talk to and express myself. Thanks Again. :feelsbadman:

28708.jpg

Thanks for not letting me feel alone in this shit existence. I genuinely appreciate it. Fellow cels like you are the only people I have left in my life to talk to and express myself. Thanks Again. :feelsbadman:
This is us vs the world

Attachments

• 55FBA88A-6569-4735-882C-21B8C0C5678C.jpeg
    55FBA88A-6569-4735-882C-21B8C0C5678C.jpeg
    37.6 KB · Views: 36
Brutal shit bhaijan. I can understand that feeling when you find out your friend is hooking up with a hot foid meanwhile we rot. That's why I've never browsed any social media.
You should find new copes while you can to replace the mogging. I recommend you to read Berserk manga. It'll help you forget about everything for a week or two. Then find new copes. Life is nothing but a game of cope and rope. People say it's a game of cat and mouse which is true the cat is rope and the mouse is cope.
[UWSL] Normies cope by social interactions and we cope by video games and anime. One may be better than the other but in the end it's all just a cope and will amount to absolutely 0 [/UWSL]

0× 10 = 0×1 = 0

im sorry you feel that way man, its a rough world out there:feelsbadman:
Thanks, appreciate your concern.
Brutal shit bhaijan. I can understand that feeling when you find out your friend is hooking up with a hot foid meanwhile we rot. That's why I've never browsed any social media.
You should find new copes while you can to replace the mogging. I recommend you to read Berserk manga. It'll help you forget about everything for a week or two. Then find new copes. Life is nothing but a game of cope and rope. People say it's a game of cat and mouse which is true the cat is rope and the mouse is cope.
[UWSL] Normies cope by social interactions and we cope by video games and anime. One may be better than the other but in the end it's all just a cope and will amount to absolutely 0 [/UWSL]

0× 10 = 0×1 = 0
I wanted to cope by video game maxxing. But everything is out of stock. Even my last cope is taken away from me.

But thanks, appreciate your concern. :feelsbadman:

I hate it when that happens...

thankfully i haven't seen any of the chads from my high school since i left, long may that continue

The chad who bullied me in school had foids lusting for him in hs. He careermogs me now. :feelsrope: