Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Ramona Flowers ruined a whole generation of women" should be the official incel anthem

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
That song is based af and has everything: Blackpills, antihypergamy, e-thot bashing, points out all foid problems and their shitty mentality, it's even anticommunist kek. Unironically it should be the incel anthem, also mention it on cuckit (reddit) or Twitter and you will have a legion of triggered simps and foids replying with walls of text on why that song is "problematic" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

View: https://youtu.be/TSKizLRFbTo

Schoot shooter's pretty based

The song isn't problematic, the people in the video, and the cucks and whores on reddit and twitter are problematic.

The song is what led me to a music genere called incelcore essentionally its punk with incel lyrics. Some artists vary, but uhohsalter is more garage punk and xo_willow is almost techno. But overall they have great Runes checkthem out
Might I recomend 'I don't speak to whores'

This song is so based. I am really glad to see it here. I don't want to know whether the guy is actually based or whether it is shitposting irl because if it is just shit post it'll just be a let down. I'm enjoying seeing anti-woman sentiment in media too much.

Good song, but Negative XP is a fakecel though. He's got all kinds of Zoomer emo bitches messaging him.

Good song, but Negative XP is a fakecel though. He's got all kinds of Zoomer emo bitches messaging him.
as a result of statusmaxxing, he's one of us facially

Dis why u inkwell

Most "incelcore" bands and songs are trash, but this song is good because of the lyrics. However, Negative Xp loves to mock incels and is not an incel, had girlfriend in the past and in shows he got out of them with girls alongside him (he is in general successful with girls, good looking ones by the way), he is pure garbage. The lyrics are good, the line of "30 year old but acts like she is 16" is awful because 16 year olds are also whores and most of the egirls are not 30, his obsession with "pedowood" seems comically unfunny too, but mostly the lyrics are really good, unfortunately negative xp is a literal garbage human trash that does not give a bit about inceldom or incels. Does not represent incels and he does not deserve the appreciation.

Last edited: