Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Rammed into a noodlewhore

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
Lol at the train just now, a noodlewhore was blocking me. I said excuse me loudly many times.

Didn't worked. I rammed into her. She just said "fuck you" and I thrown that shit back at her "you're blocking the way MOTHER FUCKER".

fighting the foids. one smash at a time.

Reminded me of that video with Tobey maguire :feelshaha::feelshaha:

Lol at the train just now, a noodlewhore was blocking me. I said excuse me loudly many times.

Didn't worked. I rammed into her. She just said "fuck you" and I thrown that shit back at her "you're blocking the way MOTHER FUCKER".

Lifefuel :feelsYall:

@Dr. Autismo looks like you met your asian doppelganger

Based, that's how all foids and white knights should be treated

Just remember, she would have listened before you even spoke if you were White.

Based. Dumb noodlewhore thought she owned the train, she probably had an access of hysteria like many of them do after you told her to fuck off.

Chinks are a inbreeding cult that lasted too long

Stupid bitch. Hope she tries that with an angry black guy and he acid attacks her

"I dont know why I cant get laid, though"

Just remember, she would have listened before you even spoke if you were White.
If she won't listen to me cos im a incel then the only language they understand is force, literally.

it's inconsiderable to block the way after being told multiple times; so I went in the way, gave her a much needed reality check.

A lot of spoiled people like that, not just foids, I've observed the men doing this too; I don't really discriminate.

In fact in the incident there were also men blocking, but I happened to crash into the noodle.