Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Rammadan prayer

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Nigger parents took me to mosque and fuckers did an entire fucking speech, long ass fuck tarabi prayer. Literally fucking ~3hours of prayer, listening to a speech/fundsraise and other bs. So fucking boring.

Fucking can't believe i let them bullshit me into this

Organized religion is retarded spirituality should be a personal thing and churches are ok (like Protestantism) but when you get into Catholic/Islamic hierarchies where you need spiritual guidance from someone else it becomes corrupted and retarded (and also if your figurehead is a cuck you can’t do anything like what happened to Catholics)

Organized religion is retarded spirituality should be a personal thing and churches are ok (like Protestantism) but when you get into Catholic/Islamic hierarchies where you need spiritual guidance from someone else it becomes corrupted and retarded (and also if your figurehead is a cuck you can’t do anything like what happened to Catholics)
Yeah I have to agree. On average alot of the very hierarchical organized religiond are very limiting and taxing. I will also admit islamic prayer is far far less interesting than christians/buddhists etc.

I will also admit islamic prayer is far far less interesting than christians/buddhists etc.
idk about Buddhists their prayer is just chanting and shit but also like Protestants they do it at home slot more it’s based on home and self spirituality. Catholic mass is really boring I think they just chant Latin hymns and it’s very formal. Protestant churches are fun because there’s more possibility of wackiness going on. I was forced to attend a Protestant (idk what branch it was) church for 9 months (and previously I’d never been inside a church) and there were always crazies that would sometimes do things like freak out/shout/tongue :feelscomfy: and it’s ok because it’s under the guise of “god touching them” or something. Altho churches in general are boring and I don’t like them

there were always crazies that would sometimes do things like freak out/shout/tongue :feelscomfy:
Can't get any more crazier than this
VSgnxeT

Lol how did you allow this? I never go to ANY religious event with my parents. I would rather watch paint dry than sit through a prayer.
Can't get any more crazier than this
View attachment 443589
Subhuman curry trait nonetheless. Arabs don't do this shit