Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting [RAMBLING] I genuinely believe that I have the worst life on earth

Genetic Dead End

Genetic Dead End

Unfiltered sadness. AcneScarCel.
★★★★★
No larp, not even exaggerating. I wholeheartedly believe that I have the most miserable life out of everyone alive right now. Every single person who “has it bad” almost always has something else to redeem it. It could be a social life, nice copes, a good upbringing, money etc,. I have NOTHING.

Everything is fucked up beyond belief, and it keeps getting worse for me. My brain is fucked up, my skin is destroyed, my face looks dead, my social life is nonexistent, my childhood was a horror show, zero copes, no money, and a whole catalogue of mental illnesses to top it off.

I get ZERO enjoyment out of life, I will never reach a euthymic mental state. I’m on high cortisol survival mode 24/7.

ROCK BOTTOM
6767F42D CF11 4D5A 90A7 118C59CE8522

Are you ethnic?

brutal buddy.

sometimes i feel my life's a nightmare but so many men out there have awful shitty lives

If you had the worst life on earth you wouldn't be on this board right now, but instead finding a solution to your problem, e.g. roping.

Sorry for that, bro. What can I say... I'm afraid of preaching too much here and getting a warning.

No you're not, our lives might be bad but they aren't complete and utter rock bottom. Unless you are a starving african kid with no limbs, are stuck in Guantanamo for the rest of your life getting tortured or have the life of the guy from "Johnny got his gun", you can't proclaim to have the worst life imaginable.

If you had the worst life on earth you wouldn't be on this board right now, but instead finding a solution to your problem, e.g. roping.
No you're not, our lives might be bad but they aren't complete and utter rock bottom. Unless you are a starving african kid with no limbs, are stuck in Guantanamo for the rest of your life getting tortured or have the life of the guy from "Johnny got his gun", you can't proclaim to have the worst life imaginable.

No larp, not even exaggerating. I wholeheartedly believe that I have the most miserable life out of everyone alive right now. Every single person who “has it bad” almost always has something else to redeem it. It could be a social life, nice copes, a good upbringing, money etc,. I have NOTHING.

Everything is fucked up beyond belief, and it keeps getting worse for me. My brain is fucked up, my skin is destroyed, my face looks dead, my social life is nonexistent, my childhood was a horror show, zero copes, no money, and a whole catalogue of mental illnesses to top it off.

I get ZERO enjoyment out of life, I will never reach a euthymic mental state. I’m on high cortisol survival mode 24/7.

ROCK BOTTOM
View attachment 302791
I’m so full of non stop cortisol too ,there’s always something inside my chest ,and I can’t breathe properly for that for decades ,but I have a few copes good or not,that’s just it

ROCK BOTTOM
View attachment 302791
I also think this about my life as well all those with shit lives at least have some sort of thing they best me at. The only thing I have is family which is good but that’s about it