Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Ramadhan this year feel very diffrent

BigMorons

BigMorons

Ultimate Subhuman
-
Ramadhan this year feel different to previous years ramadhan. i'm only fasting because i don't want to make my parent sad, the truth i'm not moslem anymore. my parent is basically is a religious people, they will be sad if know this.

tears crying GIF

Ramadhan this year feel different to previous years ramadhan. i'm only fasting because i don't want to make my parent sad, the truth i'm not moslem anymore. my parent is basically is a religious people, they will be sad if know this.

tears crying GIF
It would be surprising if anyone dealing with inceldom could preserve his faith.

Fast and earn your good boy points

tears crying GIF
At least you're kind enough to keep up the illusion.

same I forced to fast cause ((((parents))). oh well.
It would be surprising if anyone dealing with inceldom could preserve his faith.
alot use faith as a cope.

dont you live alone?
no I live with parents I have two floors in the house tho. I want more out but I get three bedrooms for $1000 rent far better than moving out. negatives of course I am forced to do this rammadan bullshit

Damn, where do you live again? In the Netherlands you can rent houses with a garden, 3 bedrooms and an attic for for about 700-1000 euros a month in suburban areas.
near New York City area. rent is high especially in downtown where even $3k means 1-2 bedrooms apartments before Corona was even worse.

i live 3/4 hour by train away from there and am saving on rent costs by living with parents also parking costs saved. so to me it's worth it despite the privacy violations.

I do plan on moving out someday to Dallas or cheaper city with good weather. there getting entire solid new house for $200-300k is possible and be close to downtown area.