Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Raising test naturally

sushii

sushii

#1 Disabledcel
★★★
Guys what’s the best way to increase test without injecting. I have a healthy diet and haven’t ate junk food in over a month I get sun everyday I sadly can’t lift or really anything related to being physically active currently and I’ve tried supplements like Tongkat Ali and I saw some but not many results (probably diluted since I’m unable to actually take a pill). Also as of late I have been especially stressed out and frustrated getting suboptimal sleep and almost constantly anxious in public. So besides the obvious such as get more rest are there anyways for me to increase my test?

Just be confident and your T will increase naturally

inject into the head of your penis

Guys what’s the best way to increase test without injecting. I have a healthy diet and haven’t ate junk food in over a month I get sun everyday I sadly can’t lift or really anything related to being physically active currently and I’ve tried supplements like Tongkat Ali and I saw some but not many results (probably diluted since I’m unable to actually take a pill). Also as of late I have been especially stressed out and frustrated getting suboptimal sleep and almost constantly anxious in public. So besides the obvious such as get more rest are there anyways for me to increase my test?
I'm not sure but I think eating one whole onion a day should help a bit.

According to two studies, one from the Jordan University of Science and Technology and another from the Islamic Azad University of Iran, it is believed that the antioxidants found in raw onions neutralize free radicals in the testes of rats. This is the result of a decrease of malondialdehyde concentrations which occur when high dosages of raw onion juice were given to the test subjects. Researchers believe that the antioxidants – probably selenium compounds – as well as phenols, such as quercetin and isorhamnetin, are responsible for increasing the level of Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH). This as previously noted, resulted in a 300-percent increase in testosterone levels in rats, as well as an increase in sperm concentrations, and faster, but less frequent copulation.

But the thing is there is really no perk to being huge (in terms of muscle mass) in the modern era. In the past it would be the goal in order to have combat prowess, and anybody can get a knife or a gun these days.

I only care about being fit, I don't want a lot of muscle mass.

Last edited:
Eat red meat and animal fat and sleep well.

Physical activity, coom less, no dairy, no nuts, good sleep schedule, and unironically socialize
Can’t coom if I don’t get hard. And for sleep is it a good idea to take something such as melatonin or just do it naturally?

As a Professor, I usually recommend my students to not fap for One week atleast (Then relapse) and repeat again. This trick would work out to boost your T upto 30% and its science-proved.

Are you a posturecel? walking with a straight would increase T by 10%

-Yours sincerely
Professor :feelzez:

$20 over the counter mens test booster along with diet exercise but you said that tongkat ali already. Also, a zinc magnesium supplement before bed can help increase testosterone.

Last edited:
Are you a posturecel? walking with a straight would increase T by 10%

-Yours sincerely
Professor :feelzez:
Any tips for posture? I have some nerve/neck and back issues that make it a little painful to always maintain good posture (also yes I am in pt already)

Working out is your best bet, body produces hormones in response to something if you just ldar like me all day you will actually rot
In and out of physical therapy for like 9 months now still no hope of lifting again and it’s worse than when it started :feelsrope:

why, what happened
Only thing I’ve gotten from a doctor was a rotator cuff strain along time ago but most likely compression from heavy squats and prob a concussion that messed with my neck

Guys what’s the best way to increase test without injecting.
No testosterone for your face,i assume you're over 18 in which case it won't have any effect on your face.
If you're like a 14 year old fakecel kid gtfoh

No testosterone for your face,i assume you're over 18 in which case it won't have any effect on your face.
If you're like a 14 year old fakecel kid gtfoh
I’d rather be ugly with high t than low t

I'm not sure but I think eating one whole onion a day should help a bit.
Can only imagine how fucking stupid I’m gonna look doing this but desperate times call for desperate measures

Any tips for posture? I have some nerve/neck and back issues that make it a little painful to always maintain good posture (also yes I am in pt already)
Use your phone by lying in bed in a prone position rested with your neck tilted backwards. This is the opposite position for your neck of what humans do in daily life for reading, browsing and desktop work.

-yours sincerely
The professor :feelzez:

Can only imagine how fucking stupid I’m gonna look doing this but desperate times call for desperate measures
People usually juice the onion, gonna be hard to drink, but if you blend it and use it as seasoning when you cook, you can consume it and it won't feel forced. At least that's how I plan on doing it when I get into fitness. I like the taste of onions anyways.

Just be sure to keep your mouth wash handy. Rinse your mouth out with water first and then the mouth wash. Take a mint or something on your way out of the house too lol.

tongkat ali, maca root, tribulus, horny goat weed, and theres others

Eat a lot of red meat, lift heavy stuff and get a lot of sun

Protein retard. Chicken and red meat. Steak, lamb. Lift. Sleep but don’t over sleep.