Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Raisin Bran Erotica.

U

UltraFayJr.

Banned
-
I grab the box of that delicious Raisin Bran, dump it into a bowl, and pour the milk into it. I look for the brightest spoon in the bin, for they are the cleanest. With the spoon in my hand, I scoop up some bran coupled with some raisins, and crunch on the delicacy called Raisin Bran. My eyes widen in joy as I taste the beautiful flavor of Raisin Bran, it is crispy, yet, also chewy. I swallow the remaining the bits and grab the spoon again.

With the spoon in my hand, I scoop up some bran coupled with some raisins, and crunch on the delicacy called Raisin Bran. My eyes widen in joy as I taste the beautiful flavor of Raisin Bran, it is crispy, yet, also chewy. I swallow the remaining the bits and grab the spoon again.

With the spoon in my hand, I scoop up some bran coupled with some raisins, and crunch on the delicacy called Raisin Bran. My eyes widen in joy as I taste the beautiful flavor of Raisin Bran, it is crispy, yet, also chewy. I swallow the remaining the bits and grab the spoon again.

With the spoon in my hand, I scoop up some bran coupled with some raisins, and crunch on the delicacy called Raisin Bran. My eyes widen in joy as I taste the beautiful flavor of Raisin Bran, it is crispy, yet, also chewy. I am done.

The End.

Bro...why you love that cerial so much ? Wtf , you act like a fag for it....

Just a reminder that THIS kinda posting doesnt constitute trolling/lazy posting

I eat honey nut cheerios

Wanna fight bro? Just kidding, Honey Nut Cheerios is good. But just not as good....
If they are not with chocolate flavour they are not good...

I'm not a shitposter, stop calling me that.

1432724756686s

I hate how the raisins always stick to your teeth, honey bunches of oats is way better.

I hate how the raisins always stick to your teeth, honey bunches of oats is way better.
Finally, someone who has actually eaten Raisin Bran. Yeah, I hate that too. I haven't actually ate Honey Bunches of Oats in years so I can't confirm whether or not they're good or bad.

you need to stick your dick in your cereals

Finally, someone who has actually eaten Raisin Bran. Yeah, I hate that too. I haven't actually ate Honey Bunches of Oats in years so I can't confirm whether or not they're good or bad.
They have different flavors some have fruit in them.