Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel /RageFuel Wow true Incel-Pain, I was really crushed today at the gym by a Chad and a literal 10/10 Stacy

Barnacle

Barnacle

Banned
-
For the first time in many years I was completely annihalated at the gym today as a super hot dark blonde foid,and I mean breathtakingly hot,in the most tight leggings ever came by with her BF who was a super chad, high cheekbones, tall, tanned skin and extremely confident. Both were maybe 19-21.
They were playfighting the whole time,he was lifting her and laughing, running after her and doing lifts with her on his back and being loud, she did not give two shits being the only foid there while the rest were darkies from Arab/Turk countries and one gay looking asian male.
Dudes, I was cooking inside, I was jealous and I always glanced from the corners(as I did not want to give them the attention both were seeking by starring directly) because I felt so dead all of a sudden seeing this.
What pissed me off even more was that it was at night where I do not expect such things to happen.
Wow, this really hurt and this had to be the feeling that ER had his entire life.
This really shows what kind of worm you are, really bad.

Ohh yeah to top this, especially for @LastGerman, they both drove away in a super expensive BMW

Just kill me already bro

Take pics next time if you see a good looking toilet

Suicide fuel for @LastGerman

Metal Gear Solid V: The Incel Pain

For the first time in many years I was completely annihalated at the gym today as a super hot dark blonde foid,and I mean breathtakingly hot,in the most tight leggings ever came by with her BF who was a super chad, high cheekbones, tall, tanned skin and extremely confident. Both were maybe 19-21.
They were playfighting the whole time,he was lifting her and laughing, running after her and doing lifts with her on his back and being loud, she did not give two shits being the only foid there while the rest were darkies from Arab/Turk countries and one gay looking asian male.
Dudes, I was cooking inside, I was jealous and I always glanced from the corners(as I did not want to give them the attention both were seeking by starring directly) because I felt so dead all of a sudden seeing this.
What pissed me off even more was that it was at night where I do not expect such things to happen.
Wow, this really hurt and this had to be the feeling that ER had his entire life.

Ohh yeah to top this, especially for @LastGerman, they both drove away in a super expensive BMW

Damn i wish i had a BMW . Not for foids (who are a lost cause for me anyways) but just for the sake of driving pleasure.

As far as getting giga mogged, i try not to expose myself to this kind of mogging. It has very negative side effects.

Damn i wish i had a BMW . Not for foids (who are a lost cause for me anyways) but just for the sake of driving pleasure.

As far as getting giga mogged, i try not to expose myself to this kind of mogging. It has very negative side effects.
Yeah, thats why I only go at night yet it STILL happens and than this aggressively

Yeah, thats why I only go at night yet it STILL happens and than this aggressively

Must be hard in Germany with so many giga chads and stacies around.

isn’t it crazy how you could’ve been that Chad if your genetics didn’t decide to shit on your whole life.

Fuck I wish I had such a great personality.

You should have fought the guy, and if you happen to win, raped the female.

There is a reason modesty is supposed to exist. You're not supposed to taunt people like that.

Last edited:
Must be hard in Germany with so many giga chads and stacies around.
That is not Germany that I know. I think together with Britain we are the ugliest Europeans
isn’t it crazy how you could’ve been that Chad if your genetics didn’t decide to shit on your whole life.
Could have also been a burn victim so I guess at the end its a give or a take.

it's okay buddy boyo

he just went home with his Stacy girlfriend after and had a marathon sex session

:feelsrope:

Brutal. This shit never happens at my gym. Did he do any good weights though?

That is not Germany that I know. I think together with Britain we are the ugliest Europeans

Could have also been a burn victim so I guess at the end its a give or a take.
Doesn't Germany have a lot of super tall Chad's?

Anyway, brutal how some people just live lives a million times better than others anx they had no say in it, just luck and genetics.
Who gives a fuck? Nobody cares about that shit except other incels.

They were playfighting the whole time,he was lifting her and laughing, running after her and doing lifts with her on his back and being loud
Wow, that sounds soul crushing. Getting lifemogged is the worst feeling ever
get the rope boyos

You should have lifted both of them.

I hope the man was behind the steering wheel.

I also want to drive a BMW or a Mercedes. A BMW 316i year of cosntruction 2004 would be nice but here I am struggling with driving itself. It is beyond over.

A Supreme Gentleman's Tale

That's why I'll never go to the gym

Seeing a 10/10 is brutal. It almost never happens to me but this year I saw one in the bus and I still think about her sometimes and hope I can find her again. She was so perfect

How much did he squat because I bet I could squat their combined 1rm for reps.
This tbh.

I could probably squat his deadlift 1rm.

I don't dare to even step in the gym. buy ur bench n weights n workout at home if it's possible in ur situation imo.

Was this in Germany? If so you should be used to this no?

This tbh.

2f7.jpg

This tbh.

How much do you use for squat though? I go for hack squat machine and I use 140 kg for multiple repetitions of course.

140kg for 7.

We have to go even further beyond. I still want to buy some weighted clothings for the chest, hands and ankles and attach it to my body for the rest of my life. I will add additional 20 kg to my body. Imagine wearing this 1 whole week while hitting the gym brutally and eating heavy.

We have to go even further beyond. I still want to buy some weighted clothings for the chest, hands and ankles and attach it to my body for the rest of my life. I will add additional 20 kg to my body. Imagine wearing this 1 whole week while hitting the gym brutally and eating heavy.
I plan to deadlift until the calluses in my hand tear. Then I'll use the blood as an aid to grip the foid personal trainer and brutually OHP her.

I plan to deadlift until the calluses in my hand tear. Then I'll use the blood as an aid to grip the foid personal trainer and brutually OHP her.

Lol at people who uses protection while lifting. It has to bleed.

31.jpg

At least they’re looksmatched

Must be pure suicide fuel living in a white country.

I live in a third world shithole and most people here look like monkeys so I never see giga Chads or giga Stacies. They exist here but they are extremely rare.

Doesn't Germany have a lot of super tall Chad's?
No, most Germans are ugly.

Seeing a 10/10 is brutal. It almost never happens to me but this year I saw one in the bus and I still think about her sometimes and hope I can find her again. She was so perfect
Yeah, she really was a 10/10, mindblowing girl, really made my mind explode.
Was this in Germany? If so you should be used to this no?
I don't get it, why should I be used to it?

@zombie What country are you from?

No, most Germans are ugly.

Yeah, she really was a 10/10, mindblowing girl, really made my mind explode.

I don't get it, why should I be used to it?

@zombie What country are you from?
Weird. Every time I see a German here in Canada they're usually tall, like 6'6 or something and decent looking.

I see thread titles like this and I'm mostly convinced that the guys who were posting on BB misc 5 or so years ago now post here.

I go to the gym too because I spend too much time laying around staring at the ceiling in depression, so it has to be balanced. I can tell though that a lot of guys still go there and aren't completely dead inside despite being in their upper 20's or 30's, some of these guys are even well into their 30's or 40's and totally hopeless but still going and staring at ass like hungry dogs.

It's good though that redpill is dead. Two major things have happened over the past few years: LMS beat redpill game bullshit, and the masses are as antisemitic as 1933 Germany.

Now we're just waiting for both women and kikes to lose their rights, AGAIN. Ah, my depression, it faded for a moment.

Last edited:

imagine intellectual-coping your way through this one.

there's never been a better time to have consequence-free sex, live a simple and carefree life, use amazing technology that others made and which you don't even need to understand, etc

This is why you should never to go a gym, it's Chad's territory.

Weird. Every time I see a German here in Canada they're usually tall, like 6'6 or something and decent looking.
Very weird because most Germans I know, and I live here and I am German, are ugly cunts.
and the masses are as antisemitic as 1933 Germany.
Sadly I can't agree with this one as internet echo-chambers do not equal reality.
imagine intellectual-coping your way through this one.

there's never been a better time to have consequence-free sex, live a simple and carefree life, use amazing technology that others made and which you don't even need to understand, etc
Soooooo the sexual revolution was a success?

Plot twist cope: They were possibly brother and sister or cousins.

It’s your fault for not having a good personality. It also sounds you didn’t shower that morning either.