Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee [Ragefuel] [Video] Women fuck their way through the alphabet for fun (1 chad for every letter of the alphabet)

This is pretty funny ngl.

Screen Shot 2020 11 13 at 102536 PM

Is having a daughter the ultimate cuckoldry?

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.
Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically

I've seen this before on /pol/ ngl I shouldve posted it here when I saw it to get that clout

I didn't even realize she was trying to be funny until people were commenting on it

And the ones that didn't get pregnant, have aids. Nasty fucking sluts. Imagine being the man that ends up marrying them

Femoid humor :feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh:
Jfl at this whore upper eyelid exposure

I wish you could legally beat foids.

How is this categorically cucked? Are you gonna fuck/are you fucking your daughter? :waitwhat:

Solely? She doesn't have friends? She can't do other things she enjoy? Sure she's probably gonna try to ride the CC... But solely? And "getting ravaged by another man"? Another? Again, do you want to fuck your own daughter? If you wanted to, it would be cucked idd, but if not... how is it cucked? Also, for it to be really cucked, you have to start having something with your daughter. Yikes! And what if you swap genders? Imagine the mother saying "You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a boy for at least 18 years solely so he can go and fuck another woman." :feelshehe:

Looks grants other things in life beyond sex, but yeah, kinda. Still, you shouldn't care much about how desirable she is... unless you desire her yourself.

JFL. "He gets to fuck her pussy every night? You know that's not how women work. Or you should know if you don't. And "having a kind and sweet personality" is bad? Maybe you want to raise your girl as a feminist??? :what: (ofc you don't).

20? Wan't it 18? nvm. I'm thinking about it logically: if you feel it's cuckoldry, it's because either you want something out of your daughter or you already have something with your daughter. Else, it's categorically not cuckoldry.

(Is this a copypasta? I think I've red it before.)
It's a copypasta bro.

How is this categorically cucked? Are you gonna fuck/are you fucking your daughter? :waitwhat:

Solely? She doesn't have friends? She can't do other things she enjoy? Sure she's probably gonna try to ride the CC... But solely? And "getting ravaged by another man"? Another? Again, do you want to fuck your own daughter? If you wanted to, it would be cucked idd, but if not... how is it cucked? Also, for it to be really cucked, you have to start having something with your daughter. Yikes! And what if you swap genders? Imagine the mother saying "You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a boy for at least 18 years solely so he can go and fuck another woman." :feelshehe:

Looks grants other things in life beyond sex, but yeah, kinda. Still, you shouldn't care much about how desirable she is... unless you desire her yourself.

JFL. "He gets to fuck her pussy every night? You know that's not how women work. Or you should know if you don't. And "having a kind and sweet personality" is bad? Maybe you want to raise your girl as a feminist??? :what: (ofc you don't).

20? Wan't it 18? nvm. I'm thinking about it logically: if you feel it's cuckoldry, it's because either you want something out of your daughter or you already have something with your daughter. Else, it's categorically not cuckoldry.

(Is this a copypasta? I think I've red it before.)
It's a copypasta bro :feelswhat:. It's an old copypasta from braincels time.

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.
Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically
Yes, yes it absolutely is. Especially in 2020, especially in USA. TBH especially if she's your blood and genes. I am so fucking glad I don't have children but especially a daughter. I would kill myself if I found out I made some foid pregnant. Also... NUKE THE WEST.

Bruh what the fuck? And they wonder why no one takes them seriously.

Based JPcel

And.... Why exactly should we respect women?
full

this is unironically on point. @RREEEEEEEEE or one of other based posters have talked about it. literally what point of having daughter?, doesn't carry family name, is more expensive than a son, likely to be a whore. unless your Fritzl maxxing no point

this is unironically on point. @RREEEEEEEEE or one of other based posters have talked about it. literally what point of having daughter?, doesn't carry family name, is more expensive than a son, likely to be a whore. unless your Fritzl maxxing no point
Just lol at having a daughter. You're going to raise a future degenerate. Better to keep her in your basement. :feelsYall:

And.... Why exactly should we respect women?
full