Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[RageFuel] Tinder Swiping As A 3/10 Female

Sleigher

Sleigher

• christmascel • cozycel • simulationcel •
★★
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=285&v=lh9SpmFC6FA[/video]

Why do people think people will watch this trash? Why even record your ugly whore face?

Thought it was going to be about how many matches she got, but no it's just overly picky hypergamy rage fuel.

Daily reminder: She got make up on

Also lol at her swiping left on her looksmatches
Also HOLY SHIT HER SWIPING at people who mog her.. What the fuck?

4:00 I REALLY LIKE NERDY GUYS TEEHEE
can't even spell cheesy lmao

FUCKING LOL,

In what world is she a 3? She is slightly above average in my opinion. I find her quite attractive.

She sounds like she has a speech impediment. And fucking lmao EVERY one of her pictures has her covering her face. She knows she's a fucking 3

*Instantly swipes left all ugly guys* uhh he is just not "my type".

4/10. She could climb a few points if she got her crooked teeth fixed and wasn't so fat.

typical 2017 young female

absolutely giddy with ecstasy at incredible joy, power and good fortune to be living as she is today, with more power between her legs than ever before in history

THE FIRST GUY SHE SWIPED = A MATCH.

FUCKING RAGE FUEL. HAD TO STOP WATCHING.

Come on CUCKTEARS, tell me how hard women have dating. SCREENSHOT THIS YOU FUCKING SCUM FEMINIST CUCKS.

this is the definition of rage fuel. this is why i HATE women

Ur coping if u think shes a 3/10. Shes at least a 5/10

no comments fam this too much for me

Normies: She could sense and detect the misogonis m, low confidence, and bad personality from the ugly guys.

Nautica1983 said:
Normies: She could sense and detect the misogonis m, low confidence, and bad personality from the ugly guys.

You can't really blame roasties for only swiping on the hot guys when those guys are willing to swipe back. If we had the option to bang super models as incels, we wouldn't bother swiping right on 5/10 girls. The problem isn't roasties, but rather beta males and feminism, which have allowed for this crappy situation we are in today.

This is rage fuel, she left swiped almost 95+% of the guys, even guys who were double her looks score. Fuck females, and fuck hypergamy

What a boneless overweight subhuman. She sounds like she got hit in the face as a child once too often

That's a 5.3/10. From a scientifi point of view, she is appealing to 70% of men and considering that men who use tinder are thirsty as fuck I see nothing wrong with this

incelman said:
That's a 5.3/10. From a scientifi point of view, she is appealing to 70% of men and considering that men who use tinder are thirsty as fuck I see nothing wrong with this
5.3. Lmao

fagotonabike said:
Why do people think people will watch this trash? Why even record your ugly whore face?

because men are thirst af and have no standards. she has an ego and self-confidence through the roof. she knows damn well she won't have a problem finding boys who are ready to bang her.

we would have the same ego and confidence if we got all the girls droll over us.

13k said:
because men are thirst af and have no standards. she has an ego and self-confidence through the roof. she knows damn well she won't have a problem finding boys who are ready to bang her.

we would have the same ego and confidence if we got all the girls droll over us.

I'd love to bang her  :cowboy:

CopingGymcel said:
Nautica1983 said:
You can't really blame roasties for only swiping on the hot guys when those guys are willing to swipe back. If we had the option to bang super models as incels, we wouldn't bother swiping right on 5/10 girls. The problem isn't roasties, but rather beta males and feminism, which have allowed for this crappy situation we are in today.
No this is incorrect, a lot of guys prefer the girl next door type. All females only want Chad

ilieknothing said:
No this is incorrect, a lot of guys prefer the girl next door type. All females only want Chad

Well. You're kind of right, but our standards would surely rise if we could have a pick of any girl we wanted.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
Ur coping if u think shes a 3/10. Shes at least a 5/10

Could be 4/10 if se had a good voice and diction.

But has not, so 3/10.

CopingGymcel said:
In what world is she a 3? She is slightly above average in my opinion. I find her quite attractive.

Her face is definitely a 4/10

Mr_Mercedes said:
Her face is definitely a 4/10

Ok, her face is a 4, but there is something oddly sexy about her appearance. I find her really sexy.

3/10 is an accurate rating imo, absolute shit tier. Disgusting voice too

She's 5/10 actually she's 6 on account of her young age

It's soo fucking true. There is this fat roastie in my office. Literally 4/10. Had a different date every other week. makes me want to puke

Harvey_Weinstein_Hero said:
It's soo fucking true. There is this fat roastie in my office. Literally 4/10. Had a different date every other week. makes me want to puke

I'd give anything to have a 4/10 girl.

CopingGymcel said:
I'd give anything to a 4/10 girl.

well unfortunately she only wants chad's cock in and around her mouth

To fail at a social life as a female, you literally just have to rope yourself.

NekoStance said:
She's 5/10 actually she's 6 on account of her young age

She might get a few fractions of a point (or even several full point if we're stacking her up next to the entire population) for being young, having nice skin, not being a land-whale, but there is no way that is a completely avg-looking face.

Her fake-up must've worked, tricking and distracting you from her awkward facial structure

I wouldn't hit that. She's fat, ugly and irritating as fuck.

ordinaryotaku said:
To fail at a social life as a female, you literally just have to rope yourself.

But then they're going to have a march for you and everyone at the entire school will gather every year to remember you, so you don't even fail then.

existentialhack said:
I wouldn't hit that. She's fat, ugly and irritating as fuck.

VOLCEL DELUX.

If she is a 3/10, what does that make me? I always thought of myself as a 3, but she is a lot more attractive than I am.

CopingGymcel said:

same. we are high test and find pretty much anything of the opposite sex attractive. just nature man.

Nagetier said:
If she is a 3/10, what does that make me? I always thought of myself as a 3, but she is a lot more attractive than I am.

Femoids are more attractive than us.

she is a little above average
that still doesnt explain why is she so fucking picky

bkdreamkb said:
she is a little above average
that still doesnt explain why is she so fucking picky

Above average?? She's overweight, has a huge jaw and huge, crooked teeth, a lisp and she's wearing 6lbs of makeup. If she was abovae average she wouldn't have so many downvotes and so few views.

She comments on the comments her Tinder video got here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hf9LN4Hbu0I

And you can see she's a whale. She'd be bangable if she lost 40lbs.

Sorry, I'm not gonna waste my time to watch this filth Chad worshipper. I don't know what you guys are talking about. She's at the most a 3.

This is absolutely disgusting.

I wish I could just open up tinder and have stacies wanting to fuck me, and they say women are oppressed.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HN1ru6_u8lY[/video]

Fucking lol at rating this girl above a 3/10. This is exactly why these subhumans have such an extraordinary sense of superiority. Every guy she swiped right on mogged her by a solid 3 points.

I couldn't even last a minute watching that
She is so fucking unfunny