Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [Ragefuel] This is why Normies/Chads get the hate that they get from us

• Thread starter Deleted member 18435
  • Start date
Deleted member 18435

Deleted member 18435

The End Of The Beginning
-

These two douchebag faggots represent everything irksome about society: Making a mockery out of people like us and spewing low IQ bullshit like "just get on that shit bro" when referring to our misfortune. It's even more ragefuel when they bring up the age milestones. Normscum can never fathom how not everyone is going to get lucky like them immediately in life(AND IT'S NOT ALWAYS OUR FAULT). I don't care if they were just trying to be funny, it's shit like this that make me glad that some hERoes fight back.

Wow these fags are the normies who got bullied for being virgins and now that they lost it they use it as a tool to feel superior to us. Hate insecure normies like this wannabe chad so bad

if I ever decide to go ER (in roblox) these are the types of people I'm targeting

I said in an earlier post that Chads, foids and cucks dying early was always lifefuel to me. But that clearly wasn't enough so I'm gonna have to add wanna be Chads to the list

idk bro Skippy's existence is the biggest ragefuel in this video. It feels like his mother stays alive for the sole purpose of erasing the biggest mistake that she's made in her life.
The chadlite and hapacel are weirdly awkward in how they're trying to act brodude and "just kidding bruh" at the same time, it's like they're spergy on the inside and desperate af not to let it slip. This makes me pity them a bit and they don't really make me angry at all

I said in an earlier post that Chads, foids and cucks dying early was always lifefuel to me. But that clearly wasn't enough so I'm gonna have to add wanna be Chads to the list
Wanne be Chads are the worst type of people that exist. They will always try to mock everyone beneath them to fuel their ego. They will always show-off but when anything dangerous happens they will run away first. They deserve everything that happens to them.

just a reminder that there are `incels` that would suck dick of chads

just a reminder that there are `incels` that would suck dick of chads

Those guys aren't incels

If men are an option for you, then you aren't incel, you are just a volcel no different than a roastie holding out for Chad, if you'll suck dick why are you waiting on Chad's dick, you are a faggot anyways no point being picky.

Didn't watch video, but they look like the type of faggots that talk a lot of shit but then when push comes to shove they back down.

Normtards are scum. It's always the people who are just slightly above us in this stratified society who are the most cruel and hateful towards us. Chads mostly just ignore us.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back