Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [RageFuel] So, I pick up this weeks copy of the new york, or is it jew york times? and......

H

Hellothere

Banned
-
See, you have those moments in a day or days where despite you feeling empty and low and all that, you get some relief. Then it can all come crashing down over one thing. So in the nyt magazine, and yes, I do read the nyt, or jyt, the writing can be good and I can get something out of reading it, even if I have my disagreements, they do a special on love and couples in New York. When you feel constantly lonely, this shit doesn't help. It triggers all sorts of feelings.

Profiles of couples of all ages, including a profile from a swingers orgy and these two hippie fucks in an open marriage, I'm against that shit and think it shouldn't be celebrated, and then, THEN this one about these 3 jew teens, well one was, she's into chicks and has both a bf and a gf. I wanted to reach into the page and punch them. I wanted to find them and strangle them. The anger that overflew in me was off the charts. I hate this world and this shit when it happens.

Jew York city seems like constant suifuel tbh. Idk how you do it boyo.

Dress like Elmo or Iron Man and walk around Times Square, you’ll get a wristy from some drunk bitch in no time brah

Dress like Elmo or Iron Man and walk around Times Square, you’ll get a wristy from some drunk bitch in no time brah

........................................................................................

haven't even read the new york daily news in like 3 years

jfl at reading the new york times.

The Jews have destroyed any decency that was left n today's culture. I hope they get shipped off to Israel and a nuke drops on them.

Last edited:
The Jews have destroyed any decency that was leftist in today's culture. I hope they get shipped off to Israel and a nuke drops on them.

Um, yeah. Meh, I think they just need to be told to go fuck themselves. I know of the struggle with them with the Palestinians and Lebanese, and I love the Arabs, extremism? no, the Arabs? Yes, but I understand your frustrations.