Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL [RageFuel] /pol/ celebrates that "I am glad I partied" foid

• Thread starter Deleted member 10531
  • Start date
Deleted member 10531

Deleted member 10531

incelecni
-
JFL RAGE FUEL

Even /pol/ has abandoned any remaining pro-incel bits they might have once had... What happened to /pol/cels, sold out their incel beliefs in favor of "muh race".

Fuck, the autists have gone to hell too. :feelscry:

Try 8chan's /pol/. 4chan is a normie infested shithole JFL

4chan has been normie invested since forever

only /sci/, /g/ is safe, /a/ is beginning to crumble

Hope you're aware the OP is supposed to be sarcastic.

Its so fucking over for men in the west.

/a/ is beginning to crumble
4/a/ allows women.
8/a/ doesn't.
4/pol/ allows communist infiltrators and the like.
8/pol/ is strictly right wing.
Go to 8chan.

Of course, only a Swede would say such shit.

betabux nationalism :soy:
>tee hee I fucked a bunch of tyrones, but now I'm ready to settle for a nice guy
NO, BITCH, NOW YOU'RE GOING TO DIE :feelsree:

mages me rage so fucking hard that this whore takes pleasure in being spitroasted by chad and tyrone and is fucking proud of it. once upon a time in white christian countries, a good father would have put a plastic bag over her head and choked her to death from bringing dishonour to his family.

View attachment 28086

Even /pol/ has abandoned any remaining pro-incel bits they might have once had... What happened to /pol/cels, sold out their incel beliefs in favor of "muh race".
I don't see the problem. We want these women to want to become mothers and wives, and hopefully they won't be able too. Then they will know the pain and anguish we feel, the difference being they did it to themselves while we are victims. Then they can serve as cautionary tale for other women and society may begin to correct itself.

Besides, that post is clearly sarcastic anyways.

Just marry a cumdumpster bro

Is an anon with a proxy mocking sweden.

oh,is a joke.

''We are winning''? He cannot be serious.

8chan >>>>>>>>>> 4chan

That's an obvious bait thread on so many levels, Low IQ if you can't recognize that, also based necro.

As someone who was on 4chan from the mid 2000s to 2018 I can tell you now the place has become normiefied. I believe it happened around 2015-2016 during the American elections.

As someone who was on 4chan from the mid 2000s to 2018 I can tell you now the place has become normiefied. I believe it happened around 2015-2016 during the American elections.
It's unfortunate that I was never able to experience 4chan in it's glory days. I've visited it occasionally the past year or so and always come out wondering what the big deal is. It just feels like reddit, but with less censorship.

How is American politics relevant to 4chan's normification?

View attachment 28086

OP, I'm more worried about this garbage crop. Can you seriously not bother to do straight lines? Why even crop out the answer in the first place?

It's unfortunate that I was never able to experience 4chan in it's glory days. I've visited it occasionally the past year or so and always come out wondering what the big deal is. It just feels like reddit, but with less censorship.

How is American politics relevant to 4chan's normification?

4chan POL use to be leftist back in the day, it slowly became rightist over time.

I am more so talking about "normie" as in the overall users on 4chan now are normies, across all the boards. Most boards are still left center/centerleft leaning.

I can tell you now the place has become normiefied. I believe it happened around 2015-2016 during the American elections.
that was the final nail in the coffin, but is has been going downhill for a long time.

View attachment 28086

White supremacist cels are not welcome here

4chan is a bluepilled shithole

Her looksmatch legit posts here.