Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Ragefuel on Fortnite

this is hell

this is hell

Banned
-
I was playing fortnite with randoms and this dudebro was talking on the mic. Then I heard his girlfriend say in the background "Hey babe why don't you get off?" Then he was like "Okay guys cya later, I'm gonna go get some pussy". Fuck fortnite. This is why we should only stick to games for ugly autists like us. I play video games sometimes to try to escape this shit and I have to be taunted by it even there.

>playing fortnite

Fucking normie scum

Fuck that season 6 battle pass looks kinda sick. Tempted to come back and play that cancerous game and unlock that sweet OG music to infiltrate my eardrums.

and jfl @ being incel and joining vidya voice chat with normies

>playing fortnite

Fucking normie scum

My graphics card broke and I'm poorcel so I can't buy a new one atm and I don't have many console games so I play it sometimes to kill time. Normally I'd play something like Rising Storm 2 or Squad on PC or RTS games if I had money to buy a new GPU.

Last edited:

Smug soy

I think you'd be limiting yourself to a very small selection of games if you played only games that other incels and similar groups play. But you could try.

Going on mic with strangers like that I can imagine being a bit awkward oftentimes though, to be honest.

My graphics card broke and I'm poorcel so I can't buy a new one atm and I don't have many console games so I play it sometimes to kill time. Normally I'd play something like Rising Storm 2 or Squad on PC or RTS games if I had money to buy a new GPU.
Fortnite tho
FB IMG 1538186411814

dude wth are you doing. Fighting games are for ugly genetic trash. All other games are team based, so you have to deal with chads that are used to having everything in life handed to them throw temper tantrums when they don't get there way, and then you have the social interaction which is just one big bragfest with relationships and sex.

I was playing fortnite with randoms and this dudebro was talking on the mic. Then I heard his girlfriend say in the background "Hey babe why don't you get off?" Then he was like "Okay guys cya later, I'm gonna go get some pussy". Fuck fortnite. This is why we should only stick to games for ugly autists like us. I play video games sometimes to try to escape this shit and I have to be taunted by it even there.
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: fuck this gay earth, go E-A on him irl

fortnite

Attachments

• F78CAA0B-3842-47A6-8016-A3CB62C31321.jpeg
    F78CAA0B-3842-47A6-8016-A3CB62C31321.jpeg
    174.4 KB · Views: 61
Death upon fortnite players