Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over [RageFuel] Not as tall as I thought.

Sans

Sans

Overlord
★★★★★
Kind of pissed off right now. A few months ago I was standing to get my picture taken and they measured my height at 6’2”. I was ECSTATIC. However, it turns out that measurement was wrong, since I got my ID recently and it says 5’11”. Off by three whole inches. It’s OVER.

Normally I wouldn’t care too much but that means I’m a bit more overweight than I thought. Looks like I may need to start gymcelling again. Either that, or get on HGH right the fuck now before it’s too late.

brutal tbh i dont know how they could measure you 3whole inches wrong. most it happened for me was 1-2cms.

brutal tbh i dont know how they could measure you 3whole inches wrong. most it happened for me was 1-2cms.
I was skeptical at first because I knew I was 5’11” just a few months before. The 6’2” measurement was in metric so it said 188 cm which is just about 6’2” so I knew there was no way I grew three inches in four months. However I was optimistic I at least hit 6’0”. When I was standing on the height chart I thought I had bit 6’0” but nope, still 5’11”.

chad problems

5’11 isn’t that bad. Most people inflate their height by 2 inches so you can fraud as 6 foot for sure

Now that's true ragefuel. Still, I'd kill to be that height.

The opposite happened to me it was lifefuel

Kind of pissed off right now. A few months ago I was standing to get my picture taken and they measured my height at 6’2”. I was ECSTATIC. However, it turns out that measurement was wrong, since I got my ID recently and it says 5’11”. Off by three whole inches. It’s OVER.

Normally I wouldn’t care too much but that means I’m a bit more overweight than I thought. Looks like I may need to start gymcelling again. Either that, or get on HGH right the fuck now before it’s too late.
5'11'
unironically
:chad::chad:

I thought I was 180cm but I am 179cm...