Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [Ragefuel][LDAR][It's Over]Carpill

L

Linesnap99

Visionary
★★★★★
Some experience cannot be fulfilled by renting.
Like you can ride in a cab but the feeling of driving your own car cannot be matched.
People can/ do can ride in a cab/taxi once in a while even though they have a car.

We can hire a cab but the joy of owning a car cannot be replicated.
People can ride cabs daily but there will always be a want to own and drive a car.
Yes sure there is self driven car available which you can rent but at the end of the day you have to return it.

And people often purchase car which is unappealing with no high tech gadgets and equipments .It will do the job but you will not truly like it. Like the pontiac aztec or fiat multipla they are obese and hideous.

People can purchase used cars such as 90s benz 2005 beemer or jags but the cost of owning those will be over the roof. They will sure cause you headache . But if you can afford the repair cost then sure you can get some satisfaction out of it but they are old and driven miles nonetheless.

Nowadays the budget cars are really pleasing to eyes and they also come with techs and gadgets that were 2 segments above them 10 years ago. They are of course inspired by the germans or the italians and some of them are blatant copies. I will be happy with a peugeot 208 or something similar to a vw golf.

There are peole driving real cars while I do that on forza. I have seen people driving shitty car because the work they do does not pay them enough to upgrade. There are people taking test drive on the pretence of buying it. Some driving the car of their boss or colleague.
Some dont take care of their cars. They trash it and crash it.
sigh. Brutal seeing beautiful cars outside.

Brutal. I don't even even have a driver's license

Man, I really want a driver license and a car.:kys:

Jack Nicholson Deal With It GIF

You have to be non-Americans or city-dwellers. It is almost a requirement to have a car in most places in the U.S.

truecel trait. 29 and I failed my test twice, still don't have it
Same. 27 and also failed twice. I have taken over 60 lessons. Now I want to try again but since also my theoretical exam has expired I would need to take it for the third time.

I missed another thing to mention, As i lay on my bed , there are people who have their cars parked in their garage all shiny and clean to be driven.

Have a car and it has done for me the same it did for ER. Nothing

@LastGerman probably ascended with his brand new BMW.

Getting mine this summer as well as my M1 for a motorbike. Any brocels on here have a motorbike?

Brutal car pill

Sounds like a lastgerman post.