Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ragefuel inside. Enter at your own risk

• Thread starter RelentlessAssault
  • Start date
I ain't clicking that

Bro don't worry bro teen sex and relationships are irrelevant bro, in fact teen sex sucked bro its much better to have sex when your 30 year old busted whore bro after betabuxxing for ten years bro:chad:

Don't worry, I don't have reddit account and it say 18 and over :feelsokman:

Bro don't worry bro teen sex and relationships are irrelevant bro, in fact teen sex sucked bro its much better to have sex when your 30 year old busted whore bro after betabuxxing for ten years bro:chad:
Every marriage tends to betabuxx.

They're disgusting wretched animals. Take glee in knowing that they're just cattle mush. Insignificant worthless monkeys. Most of them will probably kill themselves when they're 40s, outside of the Chads of course.

I clicked on the controversial and the first comment that popped up was foid saying that 'she let her dog lick her coochie' . Dogpill in full effect

not if your chad and not when your a teen
I don't understand this concept that if you are Chad, a marriage does not support betabuxx and other functions that a woman could expect from this type of activity. On what basis do you consider that a woman for her dual mating strategy is going to stop absolutely her instinct for the fact of fulfilling her sexual functions? It is undeniable that sex forms an important part of these marriages, but it is difficult to extrapolate these marriages from a form of inherent and economic exploitation that Chad must assume.

Last edited:
I feel like I'll read this, getting heavily depressed, wishing I die, and have a bad night.

I don't understand this concept that if you are Chad, a marriage does not support betabuxx and other functions that a woman could expect from this type of activity. On what basis do you consider that a woman for her dual mating strategy is going to stop absolutely her instinct for the fact of fulfilling her sexual functions? It is undeniable that sex forms an important part of these marriages, but it is difficult to extrapolate these marriages from a form of inherent and economic exploitation that Chad must assume.
betabuxxing is the idea that a woman mates with you for strictly financial situations, in the cases of chad/tryrones especially in the modern age where women are almost on par with men in terms of earning powers, women will general have sex and relationships with chads and tyrones that earn equal or even less than them financially. In the cases of tyrones, sheboons will often betabuxx them and provide them with gifts with monetary value and places to stay rent free. Maybe its because I'm a blackcels but I have seen tons of women of a reasonable economic status engage in relations with tyrones that are felons with no jobs simply because they BBCmaxxed

maybe its different from other ethnics that are more concerned with finances. In america, all major companies have incentives and legal mandates to higher 50% women in all positions and women are actually more likely to be college educated = higher economic status. In a world like this a Chad doesn't have to worry about betabuxxing because the wife brings home half the bacon anyway and if a woman likes you she will be willing to bear paying for somethings, instead of making the man pay for everything

absolutely not entering thanks for the warning