Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Ragefuel in the comments of this article.

One of the comments:

"It's great that you are doing so much to improve yourself. That should be the end goal, relationships are just a bonus. Maybe you're putting too much emphasis on dating and maybe your potential dates can sense it."

How can someone sense it?

"Take it easy, you are young yet."

Ues indeed, a 26 years old virgin is "young". I think these people assume you will magically get a date when you are old?

the formula is having a forward maxilla DUH

One of the comments:

"It's great that you are doing so much to improve yourself. That should be the end goal, relationships are just a bonus. Maybe you're putting too much emphasis on dating and maybe your potential dates can sense it."

Ues indeed, a 26 years old virgin is "young". I think these people assume you will magically get a date when you are old?

What a fucking joke.

Chad never has to "put emphasis" in dating. JF KEK at those retarded blue pill copers.

Just fucking lol at these coping bluepilled normans.

I wonder if norms actually believe this shit or they just want to say it as a more polite way of saying "shut up and resume your proper role as a worker ant"

One of the comments:

It happened to them, so they assume it will happen to every one else.