Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [RageFuel] I'M TIRED OF SEEING "oh I'll just ascend if X happens/if I do X" THREADS.

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20811

KHHV
-
I am tired of seeing these bluepill optimistic retarded coping threads.

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:YOUR FAIRLY TALES ABOUT ASCENDING ARE NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN. NO AMOUNT OF COPING WILL BRING THEM TO LIFE:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Just accept that you will never have true love/sex and that you're going to rot here forever.

There is no escape unless you're just a LARPER/fakecel/volcel.

THE FACT IS: 99.9% of the forum will never have a relationship or One Night Stand with a foid. Its time to meet reality.

I can ascend if I magically become chad

Ascension is a fantasy. Maybe the biggest cope.

I will ascend you cuck
Doubt

Crabs in the bucket mentality. We've had plenty of people ascend here.

1% of the forum is not "plenty"
probably higher tbh.

but you said 0.1% would ascend.

average looking dudes getting plastic surgery have a shot

Time cures all optimism for truecels. Eventually, even the most bluepilled truecel will be forced to come to grips with the absolute certainty of never being able to dip his noodle into a warm, wet and willing vagina.

The only source of optimism for truecels is the possibility of technology replacing the sexual and reproductive role of females in our lifetimes.

Tinder is for casual sex but not proper relationships
I will have a proper relationship with my oneitis in the future
Might meet a cute girl at the grocery store. I will trick her into liking me. I am very good at talking to women but my face is holding me back. If i get a job that could give me access to more women, might find an insecure girl who will date me cause she thinks shes ugly

colvin, lol
alot of members cannot afford plastic surgery
they're fucked. I still have hope.

Call me delusional but I am gonna try because I'm not gonna piss away my chance

Ascension is roping

Tbh.

I've already set me Home button to take me to Incels.co on Google Chrome.

THE FACT IS: 99.9% of the forum will never have a relationship or One Night Stand with a foid. Its time to meet reality.
lol

ElEZRyB
SpzZZ3q

name me at least 3 people past 20 who weren't high tier normies+ in disguise and legit "ascended"

@Personalityinkwell :lul:
According to you and a few others I'm a 6. (I doubt it, more like a 5).

But hey, if I get surgery I'll be above average.

I will ascend you'll see, cuz I'm a good boy and I eat my veggies and do my homework.

I am tired of seeing these bluepill optimistic retarded coping threads.

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:YOUR FAIRLY TALES ABOUT ASCENDING ARE NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN. NO AMOUNT OF COPING WILL BRING THEM TO LIFE:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Just accept that you will never have true love/sex and that you're going to rot here forever.

There is no escape unless you're just a LARPER/fakecel/volcel.

Fuck you I am going SEA.

If I fail to ascend there I will just kill myself so I win either way.

Based and truthpilled.

JFL at Bluepillers disguised as Blackpillers :soy: :bluepill: :lul::lul:

If you ascend you were never incel to begin with

I'll probably never stop trying to ascend. Cope yeah, but i don't feel like stopping.

IMG_3639.JPG

guess who's not going to find a gf in 2020

I will ascend through surgery

I'll ascend with cheap hookers in SEasia, then with future sexbots. By the time sexbots come out foid smv won't be far from their male looksmatch's smv, so by then it should be easier to get casual sex with used western rosties who are around our looksmatches.

you can quit this site at any time but you can never leave

You are so young, you can't have a full idea what true inceldom is, boyo - better start building copes now to not rope by 30 - this is what you should be thinking about, not spamming the obvious shit like a shizo. Or rope. Up to you.

I can't even betabuxx, let alone ascension which is 100% impossible.

Not if you pay for doggy style.

Hmm, not a bad idea. With a face mask on and some metal in the background, like "Harder Faster" by W.A.S.P.

I'll ascend with cheap hookers in SEasia, then with future sexbots. By the time sexbots come out foid smv won't be far from their male looksmatch's smv, so by then it should be easier to get casual sex with used western rosties who are around our looksmatches.

Hookers are not ascending but it is good anyway that is what I will do If I fail to get a normal one night stand in SEA but if I fail that then I'm killing myself regardless.

Hookers are not ascending but it is good anyway that is what I will do If I fail to get a normal one night stand in SEA but if I fail that then I'm killing myself regardless.
Don't sui bro, hopefully we won't fail.

Don't sui bro, hopefully we won't fail.

Why not? If I can't even get a noodle from SEA what is the point of living at all then I will kill myself if that fails there is no point being a truecel in this world all you will experience is endless mogging and suifuel.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back