Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [RageFuel] I spilled soda on the ground

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
I stupidly put my Large Diet Coke on the ground and when I got up to do something it knocked over :feelsree: Now there is sticky soda all over the place. Thankfully it did NOT touch my computer tower but it got some of my work clothes and my daki wet with soda RRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Why does life has to suck so much ass I fucking hate physics!!! Its annoying how life is full of all these minor obnoxious problems as if life as an incel isn't shit enough. Now not only am I a manlet incel I am a manlet incel WHO'S STUFF IS COVERED IN SODA!!!!!!!!!

fuck i hate when shit like that happens

i once got sriracha all over my mousepad :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke:

fuck i hate when shit like that happens

i once got sriracha all over my mousepad :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke:
absolutely brutal. was it sticky and gross after cleaning it?

absolutely brutal. was it sticky and gross after cleaning it?
I rinsed it with soap thoroughly and let it dry for an entire day so it was even cleaner than before I spilled sriracha on it

cant stand sticky peripherals tbh I do cum on the carpet sometimes though

as long as you don't spill orange juice on your awesome mechanical keyboard, it's fine

cum on your bed instead tbh, much harder to clean a carpet
i have white bedsheets and cumstains turn yellow kek

:feelswhat: :feelswhat: no need to tell me that bro but ok
jfl if you think that was an unimportant statement. That might be the most important thing you read in your life.

Little shit like that ruins my mood too honestly. If I had a good life I wouldn’t even let silly little things ruin my mood. Non-incels have no real problems and no excuse for ever being upset outside of catastrophic life events.

You undertsand how to shoot things out of your penis and now you need to know how to do it in reverse. Use your penis as a vacuum and suck in all the liquid you spilled and shoot it back out into the toilet. Or you can save the soda you originally wanted to drink and spray it into your mouth.

You undertsand how to shoot things out of your penis and now you need to know how to do it in reverse. Use your penis as a vacuum and suck in all the liquid you spilled and shoot it back out into the toilet. Or you can save the soda you originally wanted to drink and spray it into your mouth.
fake or high iq