Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

ragefuel i hate alternative foids like emos, goths, metalheads, etc...

xkcdCleftcel

xkcdCleftcel

He not busy being born is busy dying
★★★★★
why? 1) they're foids and chad only 2) they adopt weird personalities but their real personality is still that of a normie foid 3) they pretend to be mentally ill but most aren't and it's all a larp 4) they look like shit but still get sex because they're foid 5) females shouldn't be allowed self espression in music taste and clothing they should only wear niqab

I like goth femoids but I hate the other two.

they should work on their shitty personality tbh

for example there was a screesnhot of a facebook post groupchat for ugly people only, and a black metalhead foid in comments wrote "they made me admin", no they didn't shut up, you aren't funny

2) they adopt weird personalities but their real personality is still that of a normie foid
What's worse, they adopt these imaginary personalities after their boyfriends (as most foids do), they are not genuine.

Last edited:
they pretend to be mentally ill but most aren't
Are you sure about that? I'd rather say: they "pretend" to be mentally ill but most aren't pretending.
BPAM-blog-graph-2.jpg

The problem with it is, instead, twofold:
1. Being mentally ill doesn't set them apart from the rest of the foids, who are also mentally ill.
2. Mental illness shouldn't be regarded as some attractive niche in the first place. Sadly, too many men have bought into this pathetic trend because they don't have enough self-respect to demand a prime virgin untattooed unpierced non-alcoholic non-junkie gf who, instead of tainting her body with cum and poison, has made an effort to confront her trauma and heal herself mentally (the actual meaning of "finding oneself").

Are you sure about that? I'd rather say: they "pretend" to be mentally ill but most aren't pretending.
BPAM-blog-graph-2.jpg

The problem with it is, instead, twofold:
1. Being mentally ill doesn't set them apart from the rest of the foids, who are also mentally ill.
2. Mental illness shouldn't be regarded as some attractive niche in the first place. Sadly, too many men have bought into this pathetic trend because they don't have enough self-respect to demand a prime virgin untattooed unpierced non-alcoholic non-junkie gf who, instead of tainting her body with cum and poison, has made an effort to confront her trauma and heal herself mentally (the actual meaning of "finding oneself").
interesting thanks for sharing

why? 1) they're foids and chad only 2) they adopt weird personalities but their real personality is still that of a normie foid 3) they pretend to be mentally ill but most aren't and it's all a larp 4) they look like shit but still get sex because they're foid 5) females shouldn't be allowed self espression in music taste and clothing they should only wear niqab
They only do it because they think it makes them "different" from all the other NPCs.

They're core being is still the same, chad chasing filth that still puts down and friendzone's ugly men all the same.

They only do it because they think it makes them "different" from all the other NPCs.

They're core being is still the same, chad chasing filth that still puts down and friendzone's ugly men all the same.
yes, another thing i notice with them as well is how they say "i like mid men", "i like ugly loser men", i see these kinds of comments made by them, but when i see them irl they are with chad who has long hair and piercings

What's worse, they adopt these imaginary personalities after their boyfriends (as most foids do), they are not genuine.
Foids dont have individual thought. They will literally adopt and inherit mannerisms and behaviors from the guys that impacted them the most.

That's why they always end up getting pumpNdumped by the same type of niggas that clapped them emotionally.

Also their body count is typically higher then most foids as well. One of the reasons they are the most unstable and chad only.

Season 9 Nbc GIF by The Office

yes, another thing i notice with them as well is how they say "i like mid men", "i like ugly loser men", i see these kinds of comments made by them, but when i see them irl they are with chad who has long hair and piercings
Yeah it's all bullshit.

They call 6/10 and even 7/10 rated men mid just because they came up short on the chad measuring stick.

Anything that's 5/10 and below are invisible to the 7+/10 foids unless you make 6 figures or have a single outstanding quality like being 6'5 or having an 8 inch cock

I hate them but I still would facefuck them if could. I would coom all over their makeup and fuck up their face

I think of it like the market structure of monopolistic competition. They're all fundamentally selling very similar products to Chad, but they try to find ways to distinguish themselves with different coats of paint.

Peter Steele tier goth chad only