Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story [RAGEFUEL] femoids laughed at me in burger king

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
Today i went to burger king for a dinner. I entered the building and headed to self order apparatus because I didn’t want to interact with living people. But the femoid cashier shouted to me: “hey boy please order here”. And i was like “okay”. The bitch really wanted to sell me a big meal, but i only wanted 1 burger. The other bitch was working here (femoid 2) went towards the first femoid and said quietly “are you flirting with him?” Femoid 1 started laughing. Femoid 2 said “handsome like him probably already has a girlfriend”. I didn’t say anything, paid and started waiting for order.

Femoid 2 was the one who was bringing orders. Finally my burger arrived, but it was in paper bag. I said “i actually wanted to eat here, not outside”. Femoid 2 started laughing and said “femoid 1 must have been looking at your beautiful eyes”. I didn’t say anything. Started to eat but one of the bitches (I didn’t see which one) threw sugar at me and femoid 1 shouted “hey boy I’m in love with you, give me an autograph, i really want to go on a date with you”. I went towards her and gave my number. Finished eating burger and gone home.

No one called me afterwards

LowIQcel. It was so apparent that they were mocking your subhuman traits and you fell for it, should have simply said 'leave me the fuck alone stupid wage slave'.

My brain turned off because i thought i had a chance. Though I don’t give a phuck anymore so why not to try

You're white?

Also i should mention that my hair was greasy (it is quite long so it’s really noticeable), face was unshaved, i walked in with classic virgin walk and my armpits were stinky as phuck. And the bitch was an inch taller than me. I realized that i had no chance only after i walked out of building

Did you at least ordered a Big King?

It was whopper

Last edited:
what burger was it? i like chicken burgers

Something similar happened to me when I was young, suifuel tbh
Did you at least ordered a Big King?
I hope you meant to write "triple whopper" tbh

Pretty sure you could get them fired for acting like that

It sounds to me you're an attractive guy acting autistic, this is a brag topic.

That’s what happens when you are lowIQcel with autism.

You probably thought they were complimenting you while they were making fun of you lmao.

You should avoid eating fast food brah. It's all overpriced low calorie garbage these days. I caved and bought some taco bell after not eating any fast food for months but they didn't have specials and 3 shitty tacos cost like $8 and was probably like 500 cals; I was still really hungry after eating.

The only food place worth visiting anymore is little caesars with their $5 large pepperoni pizza. That's a meal you can get full off of.

Geez, sounds like :reeeeee:, OP. I call that “fauxflirting” as we’re so ugly that women pretend to like us because the thought is so amusing to them.

You should have fucked her right there

its over beyond over

They clearly had no respect for him whatsoever. A clear case of mocking an incel. I suggest lifting just to deter foid bullies. You just need to look not weak, which is enough for foids to stop humiliating you.

:chad: There’s a Chad among us

You should call and complain. Also were the foids niggers?

I'm glad i don't have to eat msg food.

Femoid 2 said “handsome like him probably already has a girlfriend”.
Femoid 2 started laughing and said “femoid 1 must have been looking at your beautiful eyes”.
femoid 1 shouted “hey boy I’m in love with you, give me an autograph, i really want to go on a date with you”.

:chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad:
:banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

You should have asked for their number just to see their reaction

Complain to corporate and get them fired.

they call you yet? bet the white bitch was fat af

Damned cunts!

PM me what you look like . U might just be a mentalcel

He is not a "mentalcel". He is probably more ugly of what he thinks.
Cunts like them love teasing and tearing up men.

You could complain, if they threw shit at you then it will probably be on the CCTV. You'll get a gift voucher or something to persuade you from suing them.