Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [RageFuel][Dream] It happened again

SmugMohito

SmugMohito

Evil angel/Righteous demon
There I was. In a party full of people that knew and liked me. I was tall, handsome and respected. I almost instantly realized I was dreaming. I felt my mind breaking so I had to calm down. I paced for a few minutes and was able to keep myself from waking up. It felt weird. I was checking for any abnormalities like another version of me or extra body parts just to make sure it wasn't one of those dreams where I accidentally break reality trying to ER. I tried to keep myself as relaxed as possible but normies kept coming up to me asking questions. Part of me felt great. I was finally living the life I deserved. The other part of me was freaking out though. Anytime I have dreams like these I end up waking up. 7 minutes of talking to this interracial couple later and I realized I could count the time in this dream. The clock isn't wigging out, I'm not forgetting the numbers and I can completely feel like the conversation is going on forever just like I do in a normal conversation. 10 minutes after that and I realized my mind is slipping away. Whenever I'm having a lucid dream I can feel my actual memories fading away and being replaced by the memories of "dream me". I had to write Incel on my arm again. Completely accustomed I was ready to fully enjoy the party. It was like those comedy movies about highschool and college parties that almost always have liquor and sex in them. It was awesome. I can't stand the taste of liquor but a few of the girls caught my eyes so I went up to the one with a crop top (exposed midriffs make me hard) and before I had a chance to flirt with her she told me my "girlfriend" was looking for me and that she had a surprise for me. As she giggled and walked away I started to have a faint memory of a 5'9 /fit/ blonde girl that I chimped out for. That memory clearly belonged to "Dream-me". I wanted to freak out and run through every door in that house but doing that might have costed me a chance to completely live the life I deserved. Thinking about that made me remember I was on a mission to permanently settle in to this life. That ended up giving me another faint memory of some beaner junkie. I thought if I could get some drugs from him it would keep me trapped but as usual, my dick had other plans. I decided to hold off until I got sex. I spent 3 minutes finding that girl and another 2 finding a condom until I thought "screw it" and just decided to go in raw. When I met her on that bed she looked incredible. I pride myself on being on hardcore THOT patrol but I have to admit, if this wasn't a dream where I'm Tyrone I might have gone ER. Anyways we started making out and I could feel all that bitterness and misery inside me going down the drain. For the first time in 8 years I finally felt happy without mayhem being involved. If it weren't for the fact my penis had a mind of it's own I would have held off on the sex, found that drug dealer and downed every single pill he had just to get trapped there.

I felt her taking my pants off and grabbing my pecker and I woke up. I tried so hard to keep myself stable and I got so far too. It didn't matter though. I woke up. I was so mad I punched a whole in the wall and broke a window. Luckily breaking a window hurt my hand or my tantrum would have been much more hellish.

I would rope on the spot after waking up and having experienced the chad life for a minute. :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

The best cope is the Rope.

I'm not killing myself. Not yet. I'm gonna live in a good dream. The only thing that's gonna stop me is becoming a vegetable.
experienced the chad life for a minute.
It wasn't for a minute. It was for hours.

Last edited: