Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [RageFuel] Do NOT enter - “introverted” female goes on rant about ugly men

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-

she’s supposedly introverted and has an anxietyJFL

CHAD ONLY

CHAD ONLY

CHAD ONLY

CHAD ONLY

CHAD ONLY

You know what is also not an excuse? Hiding your real face with kilograms of fakeup.

2 seconds in and I stopped, can't handle that slutty body language and hand gesturing. Granted I don't know what the guy said to her but had it been a Chad, the story would be totally different, and this has been proved by fellow brocels who Chadfish these sluts and keep sending them "creepy" messages.

Moral of this story, sluts should be burned.

There is no extroversion for your face.

You know what is also not an excuse? Hiding your real face with kilograms of fakeup.
tenor.gif

Socrates IQ

She's supposedly introverted and self-conscious but still runs a channel dedicated to showing off her face and talking about herself?

If she was introverted she wouldn't have youtube fame, my incel vlog only got 1200 views and my other videos have less than 100 views. That's true autism there.

She's supposedly introverted and self-conscious but still runs a channel dedicated to showing off her face and talking about herself?
Exactly. And don't you dare mention her fakeup, as she, and all "vemen", are doing it solely for themselves and NOT to appear slutty and attract men.

ugly = creepy

2 seconds in and I stopped, can't handle that slutty body language and hand gesturing. Granted I don't know what the guy said to her but had it been a Chad, the story would be totally different, and this has been proved by fellow brocels who Chadfish these sluts and keep sending them "creepy" messages.

2 seconds?? JFL

next time, try not wasting a single second

I hate it when women talk.

refuse to view that cunts shit. fake up faced bitch

Not a single second, because it would probably piss me off and I'm about to go to bed. Not a single frame.

Creepy = ugly

JFL at taking any foid seriously about mental health or social ability.

she’s supposedly introverted and has an anxiety
im just done
just get rid of foids already. all of them. (in minecraft)
:woke:
hypocrites. attention whores
all of them.

Why doesn't she remove her fakeup and show everyone what she really looks like before calling guys 'ugly'.

I want to strangle every whore who claims to have depression and anxiety (in Minecraft).

Keep in mind they are ALWAYS still fucking Chad and throwing parties REGULARLY while saying this.

Keep in mind they are ALWAYS still fucking Chad and throwing parties REGULARLY while saying this.

one day without a party for them declares them an introvert in their logic

one day without a party for them declares them an introvert in their logic
Not even kidding with that. In school my sister's friends were literal cock sucking sluts who would still claim they're depressed and socially awkward despite throwing parties every week and sucking off every Chad. I'm not meming when I say that shit.

My sister's a foid but even she would call them out for that shit all the time saying how bullshit it is.

I will show her how truly “ugly” I am. I swear if I were not Christian...

I've been called creepy simply for riding a subway and being too introverted to strike up conversations with people. Literally existing is being creepy. They will creep-shame you whether you are silent or whether you talk. Whereas Chad can be deep/sexy whether he's silent or talks.

Just looking at this woman, sure she may experience some small anxiety/depression/introversion which is greater relative to gigastacy, but even a 1/10 woman probably won't expereicnce the same problems as even a 7/10 guy.

"I'M AN INTROVERT!"
"I AM ON THE CAMERA AND RECORDING MYSELF FOR EVERYONE TO SEE AND HEAR ME ON THE FUCKING INTERNET!"

Fucking bitch. She's not introvert. I'm introvert and she's acting nothing like a fucking introvert.

Introverted girls are the same stuck up whores just maybe with more personal issues than usual or in other words more baggage. Fuck all of them.
Literally existing is being creepy.
Yeah man it's fucking ridiculous

Anxiety depression and introversion are no excuse for being short/bald/fat/ugly/ethnic/undesirable

Stupid whore, goddamn cunt. Acting like the spokesmen for introverts. I have anxiety, you think I'm a creep, chad has anxiety, he's a sweet shy little angel. Ugly cum guzzling bitch.

I've been called creepy simply for riding a subway and being too introverted to strike up conversations with people. Literally existing is being creepy. They will creep-shame you whether you are silent or whether you talk. Whereas Chad can be deep/sexy whether he's silent or talks.

Just looking at this woman, sure she may experience some small anxiety/depression/introversion which is greater relative to gigastacy, but even a 1/10 woman probably won't expereicnce the same problems as even a 7/10 guy.
you are just unattractive if this happens like you said chad gets stared at with lust from foids ugly men get looks of disgust. bottom tier ugly faced woman can get men above them sad shit world

Not one millisecond

without makeup i bet she is a 3/10, and that's pushing it. if you poked her cheek it would take a good 5 seconds before you pushed through all the makeup and actually touched her skin.

JFL every woman nowadays have BPD or "anxiety" or whatever but they have active social lives and have lots of sex and get invited to multiple events every week. Meanwhile you can be a man with literally nothing wrong with you and you'll be rotting at home every weekend. Just nuke this fucking planet already.

What she really means: "I'm an introvert. My friend circle only has 15 people and I have just 5,000 followers on instagram. Other girls have way more of everything."

Without makeup that cunt would be uglier than the ugly guy she called "creepy."

weird, creppy, introverted all synonyms for ugly.

JFL every woman nowadays have BPD or "anxiety" or whatever but they have active social lives and have lots of sex and get invited to multiple events every week. Meanwhile you can be a man with literally nothing wrong with you and you'll be rotting at home every weekend. Just nuke this fucking planet already.
fuck man i just saw some cunt who claims to have that yet she has twitter instagram and many thousands of follows along with a family life and she isnt poor WTF

Don't worry guys her channel is basically dead.

I wouldn't be surprised if DSP's videos do better numbers than her's lol.

chad can have crippling autism and be unable to form sentences and still not be called 'creep'