Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [RageFuel] [BlackPill] [It's over] [JFL] Financial Slavery

S

SwordsmanAlt

Captain
★★★
Just when I thought tutorial level couldn't get any eaiser I find out there's a "god mode cheat" to the fucking tutorial level. Fucking UberCucks get off just to get to PAY women that are bitches to them and dominate them. No sex involved. Holy fucking fuck cakes, Batman, this is some deep level cuckery.

Excerpt:
"Astrid is a financial dominatrix, or Fin Dom, who says she earns between $50,000 to $70,000 a year for emotionally battering men—and that’s on top of her day job."

Some of these women just have to do it through Email and they get paid boatloads of money.

http://observer.com/2015/02/hard-core-money-managers/

Last edited:
I wonder how traumatic someone's childhood must be in order to be so fucking cucked...

There are cucks who pay women to fucking shit and fart in their mouth so this surprises me nothing.

Man I don't know why I bother with my job when I could just catfish and get men to pay "me" a living just by insulting them.

I mean, I can fucking insult cucks all day long. THey're fucking pathetic.

PSA: If you're a cuck, want to be insulted and want to give me money, send me a DM and a wad of cash. I'll tell you how fucking retarded ou are all day long

Nothing in the world can shock me anymore, here’s a cuck with a fetish for every single conceivable thing you can imagine in this cucked universe.

Just Be Female theory in action.

Man I don't know why I bother with my job when I could just catfish and get men to pay "me" a living just by insulting them.

I mean, I can fucking insult cucks all day long. THey're fucking pathetic.

PSA: If you're a cuck, want to be insulted and want to give me money, send me a DM and a wad of cash. I'll tell you how fucking retarded ou are all day long
Can we partner up?