Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Ragefuel]Another case of foids begging for "justice" of a chadlite/chad, cameron herrin

L

Linesnap99

Visionary
★★★★★
Cameron Herrin, the then 18-year-old man who was behind the wheel of a Ford Mustang that hit and killed a mother and her baby on Bayshore Boulevard in 2018, was sentenced to 24 years in prison Thursday evening.
Herrin and another man, John Barrineau, are accused of racing at the time of the deadly crash. Barrineau also pleaded guilty. He's serving a six-year prison sentence.

His defense team, , says Herrin made a mistake and didn’t fully understand the consequences that could occur while speeding. Dr. Michael Scott Maher also testified that scientifically the brain of an 18-year-old isn’t fully developed and wired the same way the brain of a person in their 20s is.

(If the brain is not developed at 18 , then don't drive you dumbfuck,.)

He’s a bright kid," said Dr. Maher, a Forensic Psychiatrist.
(he is a bright kid regardless of whatever crime he committed)

People will not notice this, but its bizarre how foids are making tweets and tiktoks to defend this bastard.
"Tweets, TikToks, and posts are attempting to claim Herrin was a teenager who simply made a mistake. They've even tagged President Joe Biden, Gov. Ron DeSantis and the court system, among others in their pleas."

This is pure case of Hybristophilia. This dumbfuck couldnt control the rear-wheel drive mustang and killed the mother and the baby.
One good thing happened is this dumbfuck took out a female.
Foids will go out of the way to defend a killer .

I am surprised the foids will go as far as to made a petition on change.org
These are the female version of simps.
all those who signed are foids , am not suprised.
(no petition for your face)

There are foids asking and answering "Do you feel like Cameron Herrin’s sentence of 24 years is excessive considering his age, intent etc?" on quora.
(No quora for your face)

Ungrateful foids are tweeting #cameronherrin on twitter. According to them he is innocent. There are many tweets of virtue signaling.

There are tik tok and youtube videos made by foids asking "justice" for cameronherrin.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dir52bJtYzY

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QyTFLdAbQaA

:feelsmage:The foids will only look out for their interests. Nothing else.
I am not islamic but now i wish there was sharia law, so that i could see these whores and bastard stoned to death.

If I killed a whore by accident the same people will ask for a death sentence.

@Blackpill Rage . https://incels.is/threads/foids-defends-chad-despite-killing-mom-and-baby-in-car-crash.305934/

24 years for the homicide of a mother and a child? and don't tell me it was not homicide, the fag assumed the risk of killing someone when he accepted to race in a high speed car. this faggot should be killed.

Last edited:
At 18 you are considered old enough to go to war where you experience and commit the most horrible things imaginable. The law cannot ignore that and pretend like 18 is being a child in other aspects of life.

Other than that it is just another daily tale of broken personality detectors and lookism.

Last edited:
200 hours of community service, if he had hit me. :feelsseriously:

Unbelievable. Holes deserve the most painful death.

Looks like good looking men can kill people and women still dont want them in prison.

Lol, 24 years is a good sentence for him. Jackass fuck face is narcissistic as fuck. That is what street racers are, narcissistic and materialistic. Who gave this fag his mustang anyway? Probably his parents "my son is so handsome, Lets get him an expensive car for to take to college and pay his tuition so he can fuck so many college girls". Just a small victory for us, now he can spend his good years rotting behind bars.

Btw, if you ever drive in the USA. The mustang, camero and bmw,mecedes, dodge challengers and hellcats you want to stay away from, those guys will run you off the road.

Lol, 24 years is a good sentence for him. Jackass fuck face is narcissistic as fuck. That is what street racers are, narcissistic and materialistic. Who gave this fag his mustang anyway? Probably his parents "my son is so handsome, Lets get him an expensive car for to take to college and pay his tuition so he can fuck so many college girls". Just a small victory for us, now he can spend his good years rotting behind bars.

Btw, if you ever drive in the USA. The mustang, camero and bmw,mecedes, dodge challengers and hellcats you want to stay away from, those guys will run you off the road.
So true, all of the spamming from the women simping over him will ultimately change nothing. Hopefully he'll serve atleast 10 years because him and his parents are going to do everything they can to shorten the sentence.

I'm glad he atleast got the 24 years, that's basically the best years of his life gone down the drain because he wanted to be Fast and Furious Chad :feelskek:

Oh his fellow inmates are going to have a fun time :feelskek:
1626496437439-png.468193

Women disgust me, a fucking child was killed by a rich privileged fag and they can only think with their pussy :feelsree:

I'm sick of this goddamned world

yup sharia law is the only solution women are whores by nature and it's our duty as men to confine them and their whoring

Women must not have any authority whatsoever over men and no say whatsoever in important matters.