Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel RageFuel AND SuicideFuel all in one singular moment.

Gr@v

Gr@v

Recruit
★★
Was playing a bit of Dark Souls 2 and trying my hand at the No Death and No Bonfire Run which some of you may know I'm already doing but WOOW this game can be unfair sometimes.

I'm gonna go off on a rant here, since I'm beyond pissed and disappointed. So, I'm doing good in my run, beat Last Giant, clearing up Forest of FallenFucks and getting ready to head on over to the Lost Bastille to get on with my run. I try to run past enemies and stuff, since I beat the area's boss, so I don't have to deal with all of these trashmobs especially after amassing such a large number of souls. It worked every time, where I'd run past enemies and skip certain sections. Doesn't work all the time, but it works mostly.

So, I'm SUPPOSED to be able to run past this one Hollow Infantry asshat. Guess what happens instead? I start floating around, within this CRAMPED ASF room full of tree branches and shit. Lo and behold, I die from fall damage SOMEHOW, and my run is completely ruined. Whose fault is it? Not mine for sure, that's fucking for certain. It's just.. URRRGHH. I wanna LDAR with one of my nostalgic vidyas, but GOD-DAMN why is this shit happening??? It never really happened before, until I got the brilliant idea to do this No Bonfire No Death No Fun run.

This shit happened with the Pursuer fight too at one time, in one of my many runs, the levitation BS which cost me a run AGAIN. This isn't to mention that cheap death I had encountered when falling off a certain place, which I KNOW will not kill me but slipped off cuz hahaDSouls2physiczxD

I'm fuming, but hopefully everyone else is doing less.. shit than me rn. I might take a bit of a break and just browse forum for a while. God that sucked.

tl;dr is basically died from BS physics in game and now im kinda pissed and bummed out ig
That would cause me to get mad too if I died to a such a bullshit death.

This game loves to turn off the gravity at the most inconvenient times, or at least the one you’re playing